Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Visit the Sponsor Classifieds
JOIN TRAD GANG
Sponsor Highlight of the Week ...
Thunderstick Archery
3Rivers Archery

Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Charles Carnahan

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2014 ST JUDE AUCTION BIDDING!

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink>
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » PowWow » Vintage Black Widow fans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vintage Black Widow fans
leftyfred
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leftyfred   Author's Homepage   Email leftyfred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To you guys that like the old Black Widow bows made in the fifties and sixties before the Ken Beck era, just a bit of sad news. Charlie Peck, the shop manager for Bob, Norman, and Jack passed away last month. Charlie was a very sweet mannered gentleman who never gave himself the credit due for the awesome bows that he made during his life. I had the pleasure of knowing Charlie and asking him a million questions about his time with Widow and the brothers. If you get a chance tonight and it's safe, let an old arrow loose towards the heaven's with your old widow and say a goodbye to a wonder man, a bowyer, and a hunter. Mike Pyeatt (aka leftyfred) Charlie sitting to my right, I have the overalls.
 -

--------------------
I am crucified with Christ, never the less I live, yet not I but Christ lives in me.

Posts: 227 | From: Halltown Missouri | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply <blink><font color=yellow>PLEASE DO NOT POST IMAGES WIDER THAN 640!</font></blink> Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2014 ~ Trad Gang.com ©