JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » Michigan Traditional Bowhunters Website

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michigan Traditional Bowhunters Website
2-BIG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2064

Icon 7 posted      Profile for 2-BIG   Email 2-BIG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a direct link to our website. We have contact information as well as alerts, trophy page, news & notes, history, activities, calander, traditional trails, council, other sites, and more.
http://www.michigantraditionalbow.com/

--------------------
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 2308 | From: Fowler, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-BIG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-BIG   Email 2-BIG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jason "Whitebuffalo" could you please lock this thread and place it at the top of the page as an informational guide for members and interested non-members. Thanks! [campfire]

--------------------
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 2308 | From: Fowler, Michigan | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
david janssen
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david janssen   Email david janssen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me and my wife drove up from the thumb area Saturday and shot the 2-d course,We had a blast.Perfect weather and the skeeters were not bad.We are now members and bought a coffee mug to help support the MTB.We went to the Bears Den for lunch and had a great pizza.They have remolded the pizza place, only a few bows on the wall now.All in all had a great day spent with my wife.And yes she out shot me again.Thanks to all for putting on a great shoot.

David Janssen

--------------------
David Janssen

Posts: 936 | From: Cass City,Mich | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©