JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » MTB shoot date?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MTB shoot date?
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has the date been set for the shoot in Grayling yet and if so what is the date?
Posts: 2894 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBGJR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBGJR   Email DBGJR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
June 27,28 and 29 2014
Posts: 206 | From: sparta mi | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks
Posts: 2894 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have time off from work and have permission from Momma to take a trip. I hope to make it to the Jamboree this year!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5454 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bear1336
Contributor 2014
Member # 1161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bear1336   Email bear1336   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to be making it to the Jamboree next week...

--------------------
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Posts: 2830 | From: Covington, Ga | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ronp
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 7846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ronp   Email ronp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Dave, I thought I had a long drive!

--------------------
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
NYTB
MTB

Posts: 5454 | From: Parish, New York | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flingblade
2017 Contributor
Member # 21996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flingblade   Email Flingblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a list of vendors posted anywhere?
Posts: 735 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomwatson
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomwatson   Email tomwatson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how the vendor turn out will be. Compton kills us every year. Most vendors do not want to make two trips in a row. We waived the vendor fees for everyone. I not sure that the word got out on that one.

Tom

--------------------
“To chase game with the ghosts of other hunters from other times-that's all he really asks." - The Restless Spirit.

Posts: 335 | From: Dundee, MI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Folts
Contributor 2017
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Folts   Email T Folts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck on your shoot.

--------------------
US ARMY 1984-1988

Posts: 2306 | From: Fowlerville,MI | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©