JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » 2015 MTB BANQUET

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2015 MTB BANQUET
DBGJR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBGJR   Email DBGJR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 2015 MTB Banquet will be held at English Hills Banquet facility on February 21, 2015 in Grand Rapids Michigan. Monty Browning will be our guest speaker for the evening.More info to follow.
Posts: 206 | From: sparta mi | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to listening to Monty Browning. I understand he does an outstanding presentation.
Posts: 2909 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 23058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARMA   Email KARMA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it, Dick. Last year was a heap of fun! [archer2]

--------------------
And they shall see teal... sheldrakes, whistlers, and black ducks, ospreys, and many other wild and noble sights before night, such as they who sit in parlors never dream of. Thoreau.

Posts: 53 | From: Clarklake Michigan | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Info to buy tickets will be out within the next couple of days. You send Dick Gardner the money and his mailing info will be in this coming Traditional Trails magazine. As noted, Monty Browning will be our guest speaker and I heard he will have his new book there to buy and get signed.

Like last year we will have a great supper and a good speaker.

Posts: 2909 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish we could make it.

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2702 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flingblade
2017 Contributor
Member # 21996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flingblade   Email Flingblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I missed the prepay deadline. Will there be tickets available at the door or is it still possible to get a ticket?
Posts: 735 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

YES, we set aside about 10 extra's.
Hope to see you there. Intro yopurself. I will be selling t-shirts and other MTB items before the banquet/

Flingblade
2017 Contributor
Member # 21996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flingblade   Email Flingblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jon, I'm going to try to make it tomorrow night. The wife can't come with so I'll need to find the stag table. Would like to see Monty's presentation as I missed it at K'zoo.
Posts: 735 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BUCK-EYE
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCK-EYE   Email BUCK-EYE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldnt make the banquet last night, how did it go? any pic`s?
Posts: 266 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomwatson
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomwatson   Email tomwatson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, it went well. I'm sure someone will be along to post some pictures.

Tom

--------------------
“To chase game with the ghosts of other hunters from other times-that's all he really asks." - The Restless Spirit.

Posts: 335 | From: Dundee, MI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©