JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » OLD WARRIOR CAMP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OLD WARRIOR CAMP
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received a letter from Bob and Dee yesterday and learned that Bob has closed the Old warrior Camp. I will not go into details but Bob's health is not good.

Bob wrote to continue to support our Wounded Warriors but also to do your research on what organization you support. He wrote to look for an organization MOST of the funds go to the veteran.

Bob is a true American Hero who has dedicated most his life to the Military. He is a retired E-9 Marine and still serves with the Disabled Veterans across the U.P. of Michigan.

Keep Bob and Dee in your prayers.

Semper Fi Bob,
Jon

Posts: 2894 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shane Reed
Contributor 2014
Member # 24012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shane Reed   Email Shane Reed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is very sad to hear Jon! Hope he gets better. I have not talked to him in a while.
Posts: 999 | From: Vermont | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©