JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » What's up (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's up
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree on the WWP but the Wounded Warrior Camp should have read Old Warrior Camp which is closed due to the illness the owner.

Google Old Warrior Camp to read what Bob and his wife Dee did for our Wounded Warriors.

Posts: 2894 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Frost
Contributor 2016
Member # 43292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Frost   Email Lady Frost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I joined at Grayling this past June, but never received anything. I did talk with one of the officers there and she told me they had problems getting volunteers. I would help if I didn't live in GA. Also, my address recently changed. Who would I notify?

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of GA
North GA Traditional Archery Club
South GA Traditional Archery and Primitive Skills Club

Posts: 409 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MTB Membership Secretary
P.O. Box 137
Dundee, MI 48131

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2682 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DBGJR
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DBGJR   Email DBGJR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, if you could e-mail me your new address i'll get it to our new secretary. We have a new address that will be out when the new magazine comes out. thanks dgardner1969@yahoo.com
Posts: 206 | From: sparta mi | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drew
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew   Email Drew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Stewart:
It wasn't shot down by the council. The council had committed to supporting the Wounded Warriors at the Wounded Warrior camp prior to being approached to join forces with the Bunny Stomp. I understand that there is an attempt to join forces this winter to support the St Jude's event.

Jon, it's over and done to me and not a big deal.. but a certain high up council person shook my hand at Elm hall, drank a beer and discussed details with me and the folks from the Pine river Club and then a few weeks later I got different news. Seemed VERY one sided after all the events that took place, but water under the bridge and nothing to lose sleep over.

The Bunny Stomp will happen in 2016, and still be put on and run as it originally started, just a group who likes to bunny hunt, and want to give something back to the kids.

--------------------
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Posts: 2000 | From: St. Johns, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©