JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » 2016 Banquet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2016 Banquet
Member # 23058

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARMA   Email KARMA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those of you that missed this years banquet missed a good time. The speaker was really good. The raffles had more prizes than I have ever seen. The food was great. A good time was had by all!!! Thanks Dick!!

--------------------
And they shall see teal... sheldrakes, whistlers, and black ducks, ospreys, and many other wild and noble sights before night, such as they who sit in parlors never dream of. Thoreau.

Posts: 53 | From: Clarklake Michigan | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BUCK-EYE
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUCK-EYE   Email BUCK-EYE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The banquet was first class again.The speaker did a great job. The only thing that could have been better for me was walking outta there with the northern mist! Maybe next year! Thanks Steve for your generous donation!
Posts: 266 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the kind words folks. A lot of work and worry go into and event like this. The powers that be will be contacting speakers and food sources next month for next winters banquet. Some venues have to be booked a year in advance.

Many many generous people made our banquet a success and we can't thank them enough. I know my wife won a few things and we sent out thank you letters yesterday to let the donors know we appreciate their support.

Thanks again to all that attended.

Posts: 2909 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©