JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » For Drew but not to exclude others

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Drew but not to exclude others
kill shot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kill shot   Author's Homepage   Email kill shot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aint heard from you in a while. If you got something to say, it's o-k as my dad fought in the war so you can do so. thanks
Posts: 1051 | From: kent city,mi | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drew
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew   Email Drew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By all means thank your father for his service, I thank my father all the time for his, along with every other person who has served in the military.

I'm not sure what this post has to do with the MTB or traditional archery, but I appreciate you saying hi - and I look forward to meeting such an eager person who wants to step up and help out! Lot's of the clubs/shoots and organizations need all the help they can get!

--------------------
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Posts: 2000 | From: St. Johns, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PEARL DRUMS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PEARL DRUMS   Email PEARL DRUMS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell your dad thanks for me, Brian. Who knows? Maybe Drew's, mine and your dad served together. Wouldn't that be something?
Posts: 3690 | From: CENTRAL MICHIGAN | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kill shot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kill shot   Author's Homepage   Email kill shot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dad has passed years ago. He was in the Navy during WWII. He knows you are thankfull. This post was kind of a 4th of july post. It refers to the other post about being disapointed in the jamboree. I should have started the other post with "disapointed with the attendance at the jamboree". But yes if I say something you don't like go ahead and speak up. The last I checked this is still the good ole USA. Freedom of speach and all.
Posts: 1051 | From: kent city,mi | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drew
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew   Email Drew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Brian. Easy to take things/words out of context on the internet, but your right the change would have been better way to get your point across.

Yes, it is disappointing the low attendance, I used to hang with a very large group of trad shooters up there every year that has dwindled down to just a couple - life gets in the way and changes plans. Hopefully things will turn around soon, but until then it's still an awesome shoot, in a great place and I enjoy making memories there every year with my wife and kids and seeing a few friends up there!

--------------------
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Posts: 2000 | From: St. Johns, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kill shot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16036

At a local sportsmans club, I would go shoot on tuesday and there would be about 8 of us (traditional archers). On thursday there was shoulder to shoulder compound shooters. I think a lot of it was the lack of public awareness about the tuesday night shoot. Anyhow, it just fizzled out. I absolutly do not want that to happen to Grayling. I have some ideas. Some good some bad.

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©