JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » MTB calendar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MTB calendar
kill shot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kill shot   Author's Homepage   Email kill shot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MTB calendar has only 1 event listed for the year. The MTB jamboree. Is there only 1 MTB meeting a year? Why arent there any other events on the calendar. Do we have an MTB webmaster any more? Also can the MTB forum on tradgang be cleaned up a little as there are topics that go back for years.
Posts: 1051 | From: kent city,mi | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Stewart
Contributor 2015
Member # 12017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Stewart   Email Jon Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two events a year and one general meeting which is at the jamboree. The other or second event is the winter banquet. I can get you in on one of the board meetings though so you can voice your opinions with them rather than on a general forum. Actually better yet, if you are a member write down your concerns and send them off to Pres Dick Gardner. His mailing info should be in the news magazine and if it is not I will send you his address.

Can't answer about web masters and tradgang.

Posts: 2894 | From: Norton Shores, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kill shot
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kill shot   Author's Homepage   Email kill shot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Met Dick Gardner a few times.Super nice guy. He don't live too far from me just a few miles. Good idea for me to talk to him. Gonna invite him and Don McKellar to come over soon when it works out for all of us. We all live in the sparta area.
Posts: 1051 | From: kent city,mi | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©