JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » MICHIGAN - Michigan Traditional Bowhunters » 2017 Grayling Jamboree

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2017 Grayling Jamboree
finkm1
Contributor 2017
Member # 22045

Icon 1 posted      Profile for finkm1   Email finkm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a busy spring I'm looking forward to getting away. Going to camp at Lake Margereth and do some fishing Thursday and Friday. Going to bring 2 of my vintage Bear bows to the shoot and show them where they were born. Looking forward to a great weekend. Who else is going? Lets get this thread going, this site has been stagnate for months. [campfire] [thumbsup] [wavey] [archer]

--------------------
"When in Rome, DO Rome"

"Expect more than others think is possible"

Posts: 661 | From: Michigan | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Folts
Contributor 2017
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Folts   Email T Folts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be up Friday morning. One of these years we are going to camp over there with you so I can get some fishing is also. Looking for a Kayak now.
We should be in the same area as last year.

--------------------
US ARMY 1984-1988

Posts: 2314 | From: Fowlerville,MI | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killinstuff
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killinstuff   Email killinstuff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a pretty good turn out this morning and the weather was very nice. Heading back to shoot again Sunday.

I reread the 2016 post about the lack of venders and thought, so what?? Trad guys are cheapasses for the most part anyways and complain about how much stuff costs so I don't fault the the venders for not showing up for a bunch of tight wads that act like Fred Sanford having a heart attack when they look at the price tag.

The Jam is a nice shoot and hasn't missed it in 15 years.

--------------------
lll

Posts: 1364 | From: Traverse City Michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T Folts
Contributor 2017
Member # 5126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for T Folts   Email T Folts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like 2017 could be the last one, sad...

--------------------
US ARMY 1984-1988

Posts: 2314 | From: Fowlerville,MI | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©