JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » OHIO - Ohio Society of Traditional Archers » Trad shop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trad shop
huntrite
Contributor 2016
Member # 23144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huntrite   Email huntrite   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any trad shops around dayton
Posts: 60 | From: Ohio | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camp Cook
Member # 3086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camp Cook   Email Camp Cook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are in Tipp City. Don't know of any trad shops herebouts. :-(
Posts: 25 | From: Dayton, Ohio | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archer Fanatic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archer Fanatic   Author's Homepage   Email Archer Fanatic       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you go north on I-75 to Piqua and take St.Rt. 66 north to Minster, Ohio and look for the Catholic Church across the street on the west side of the church is Bill Ernst's archery shop. He carrys some trad gear.
Posts: 333 | From: Sidney, Ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djanko
Contributor 2014
Member # 19953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djanko   Email djanko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None...do 3 rivers and Kustom King....they are good at helping
Posts: 987 | From: medina, ohio | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saddletramp
Member # 23487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saddletramp   Email Saddletramp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
twig archery is in conesville ohio..ie near Coshocton...John is a great guy ..you can check him on the web @ http://www.twigarchery.com/

you can call in advance and see if he has what your looking for..prices are great..has some really nice leather products that he and his wife make,and a very nice selection of raw shafts or made up shafts....Twig is strictly traditional at his shop.
Good Hunting!..Saddletramp

--------------------
Thanks to my DAD for being my HERO and always teaching me the fundamentals and heritage of Archery along with Bow Hunting.(yea kinda sappy, but its true!)

Posts: 22 | From: Ohio | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickmeister
Member # 10904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickmeister   Author's Homepage   Email stickmeister       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan's Sports Shop in Camden is a good little shop, has a shooting range too.

--------------------
+ Sometimes the traditional, simple, hard way is the most rewarding
+ Samick Sage Recurve TK 62" #45

Posts: 3 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sawpilot 75
Contributor 2017
Member # 18914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sawpilot 75   Email Sawpilot 75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Saddletramp:
twig archery is in conesville ohio..ie near Coshocton...John is a great guy ..you can check him on the web @ http://www.twigarchery.com/

you can call in advance and see if he has what your looking for..prices are great..has some really nice leather products that he and his wife make,and a very nice selection of raw shafts or made up shafts....Twig is strictly traditional at his shop.
Good Hunting!..Saddletramp

I can speak for this as well.. Twig Archery is a really cool trad shop and some great people.
Posts: 796 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AllAmerican
Member # 45575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AllAmerican   Email AllAmerican   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, my dad has property in Harrison County, this will help me with my hunting trips, and gives my dad a place to go as well. Awesome information here on TradGang.

--------------------
"Hit the lungs!"

God bless America- J.P.

Posts: 16 | From: Georgia | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©