JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » PBS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PBS
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really apreciated the PBS event at the Western States this year. I never thought of myself as a "professional" bowhunter. The ethics of the organization and the explicit goal to pass real bowhunting on to the next generation resonated with me. It reminded me of a conversation I was lucky to have with Larry Fisher where he asked if I was a member of PBS and upon my reply of no said "why not". The video and speakers got me thinking "why not?" again. Why would I not want to be a member of a group that stands not just for our right to bowhunt but also works to elevate the hunter to high standards and help him/her on their journey. Well today I finaly became a member.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackhawk
Contributor 2016
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackhawk   Email Blackhawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, membership has been declining for years. PBS fought continually against the crossbow with words and money, but it was announced in Portland at the spring event they were giving up on this.

Having a strong core of members can only be a good thing.

--------------------
Lon Scott

Posts: 5698 | From: Auburn, Washington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©