JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » Glenn St. Charles should be added to the Legends and Pioneers list

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Glenn St. Charles should be added to the Legends and Pioneers list
Sean1
Member # 15978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean1   Email Sean1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pope and young club was one of the main reasons we get to hunt with a bow and arrow today. This record keeping society was proof that archery was an effective way to harvest large game animals. Glenn St. Charles was it's founder. He needs to be added to the "Legends and pioneers."

--------------------
didn't lay enough dirt down, saw it right off!

Posts: 52 | From: N.E.Tacoma, WA. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what gives either. Sometimes I think that if you are not from whitetail country you don't matter.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to read the list of who is in the Legands and Pioneers again Bear Heart ... several of those gents are not from " Whitetail " Country...

No doubt Glenn should be there .... perhaps we need to understand how you get put on the list before we get too excited.

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean1
Member # 15978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean1   Email Sean1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w/o the pope and young club, we might not have bowhunting. w/o bowhunting there's no bowhunting hall of fame. look at the names on that list. those names would be non existing. they need to thank Glenn too! His efforts helped create an archery only season in Washington State back in the 1930's too!

--------------------

Posts: 52 | From: N.E.Tacoma, WA. | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean1
Member # 15978

this link contains enough info to add Glenn to the list

http://www.archeryhalloffame.com/St.%20Charles%20Glenn.html

--------------------

Sean1
Member # 15978

need some help from the Washington state trad guys!! let's get Glenn on the list!!

--------------------

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have contacted Terry Green to ask what the process is ... so there will be more to follow... be patient and we will get'r done.

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean1
Member # 15978

i had sent an email with links containing his accomplishments and basically got what i thought was a lame we're not interested answer back. their email back to me was lame!

--------------------

elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Like I said Sean1, you need to be patient. This "is " in the works.

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©