JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » St Judes signature shirt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: St Judes signature shirt
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every year Trad Gang has a fund raiser auction to raise money for the children at St Jude's hospital. One of the items auctioned off is a Trad Gang T shirt signed by as many TG members as we can get. I now have that shirt and Lon Scott and I will be meeting at the Black Bear Diner in Federal Way, 32065 Pacific Hwy for coffee and sign the shirt. Stop by and join us if you can, I'll buy the coffee ... we'll be there at 9am on Monday 12-9

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackhawk
Contributor 2016
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackhawk   Email Blackhawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ken for coffee...AND the breakfast.

--------------------
Lon Scott

Posts: 5698 | From: Auburn, Washington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my pleasure ... good seeing you, the shirt is off to Alabama going to JAG .. Johnny Gottler

I'll get a copy of the Sea-Tac group photo to ya soon, just PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail.

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang. Missed this.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Sorry we missed you Tim ... next year !

--------------------

TGMM Family of the Bow

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©