JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » TBW newsletter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TBW newsletter
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed all the pictures of successful hunts in the newsletter were from out of state.

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad
"Memories before merchandise!"

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because nobody is sending in any pictures or stories, myself included. I need to get better at that and hope others will send stories and pics in as well. The newsletter was kind of thin this time. Lets see if we can make the next one a little thicker.
Chris.

Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bear Heart   Email Bear Heart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have yet to be succesful with my bow on big game otherwise I would have sent something. It is a bit discouraging to see how many of our members leave the state because of the low success rate here. I still enjoyed the pictures.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Posts: 2134 | From: Southwest Idaho | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cch
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cch   Email cch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerr lives in Montana and Joel went to Wyoming after taking a large bull here. Joel has also taken a doe ad is trying to get his second deer on a special drawing. I was lucky this year also taking a bear and two does. So don't get too discouraged, just keep at it, success will come.
Posts: 614 | From: Three Forks Montana | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

I actually started to think about a guided bow hunt for elk to help with the steep learning curve. That was until I saw most are just dumping apples all year. Not much education value.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Bear Heart
Contributor 2015
Member # 14589

Had some smokepole success this year but that isn't my passion.

--------------------
PBS Associate Member
Jairus & Amelia's Dad

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©