JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » Places to shoot around RitzVille?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Places to shoot around RitzVille?
Weasel
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weasel   Author's Homepage   Email Weasel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to be working most of the next three months in the Ritzville area (at least that's where my motel is). Working 6 days a week. Is there anywhere close by that I could shoot my bow on Sundays? Archery range or stump shooting area?

Thanks!

Jerry Gowins

--------------------
I have a free roaming, ranging mind -- sometimes it reports back to me...
---------------------------

Posts: 1208 | From: Eugene, OR | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry .. there is a fair amount of private farm land around Ritzville but you shouldn't have a problem finding a spot to stump shoot. You might post this in Pow Wow as not too many WA guys visit this forum it seems. I'm a west side guy so I don't know what ranges, clubs might be over there. You might try a PM to James Berry, he lives in Medical Lake just east of Ritzville. There is a wildlife refuge in Cheney you might check out, that's before you get to Spokane and is within reasonable driving distance.

It will most likely be hunting season with some weapon or another when you go, so if you go stump shooting don't have any BH's with you ... late archery season in any of the open units starts around the 25th of Nov

good luck, Ken

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4711 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©