JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » WASHINGTON - Traditional Bowhunters of Washington » Edit: Washington Archers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Edit: Washington Archers
HippyToWise
Member # 44079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HippyToWise   Email HippyToWise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey so after posting my first post i realized there arent many WA archers. If anyone is still here lets get to talking! We could make plans to meet eachother

Hello all, from spokane washington. Im a new memeber to the trad gang and i recently purchased a handmade longbow and i was just wondering if there are any traditional archers here in spokane? I would love to meet up with some people and pick your brains and meet new people of course.

I am eventually going to start making my own traditional bows, of all kinds so if i could find people to mingle with that would be awesome.

--------------------
Gentle and Firm as one

Posts: 3 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Equilibrium   Email Equilibrium   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a number of archery clubs in your area. Evergreen in Spokane and many more in Idaho. The WSAA (Washington State Archery Ass.) is having their annual meeting this weekend in Kennewick. You may also want to join or look on these sites; Trad Gang and Archery Talk. Good luck.
Posts: 56 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Equilibrium
Member # 36541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Equilibrium   Email Equilibrium   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..Tradtalk.
Posts: 56 | From: WA | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HippyToWise
Member # 44079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HippyToWise   Email HippyToWise   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice thank you much!

--------------------
Gentle and Firm as one

Posts: 3 | From: Washington | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oldman Rick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oldman Rick   Email Oldman Rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is also a traditional statewide organization, traditional bowhunters of Washington, that puts on 2 shoots a year and a bowbuilding gathering called WAJAM. first shoot is the moses lake rock shoot 2 hours west of you in april.
www.tbwonline.org

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Washington- Life Member
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Charter Member
Blacktail Elite
Tolke Whip
Cascade hawk mag.
Cooks Mtn LB
6 vintage Bear's

Posts: 216 | From: Normandy Park ,Wa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkken
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 14892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkken   Email elkken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes we, trad guys in WA, are a quiet bunch [dunno]

TBW is a great organization. If you are in Spokane you might try and hook up with JD Berry for some bow knowledge. He is over in Medical Lake area I believe. I know he is on TG and occasionally posts or replies to posts. I am on the wet side of the state but I know you have some trad brothers around your area. Good luck to ya !

--------------------
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 4679 | From: washington state | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©