Dangerous Game

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Dangerous Game » Sask Bear Hunt (home Video) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sask Bear Hunt (home Video)
just_a_hunter
2016 Contributor
Member # 9535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for just_a_hunter   Email just_a_hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [clapper]

Todd

--------------------
"Before you get down on yourself because you don't have the things you want, think of all the things you DON'T want that you don't have."

You'll notice the "luckiest" elk hunters have worn out boots.

Posts: 1215 | From: Rangely, Colorado | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awsesome shot well done!

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda12
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda12   Email Anaconda12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys good luck to everyone this spring on your all's hunt's

--------------------
Luck has nothing to do with it, just Boot leather and a GWP.

Posts: 216 | From: Newnan GA. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barney
2017 Contributor
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney   Email Barney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]
Posts: 2004 | From: Wapiti, Wyoming | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barney
2017 Contributor
Member # 2983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barney   Email Barney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the going rate for that hunt? Went to his site and couldn't find cost.

Thanks

Posts: 2004 | From: Wapiti, Wyoming | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawn Leonard
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn Leonard   Email Shawn Leonard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWESOME!!! Shawn

--------------------
Shawn

Posts: 14118 | From: N.Y | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnointedArcher
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnointedArcher   Author's Homepage   Email AnointedArcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job [thumbsup]

--------------------
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Posts: 2316 | From: Greenville,Michigan | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda12
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11955

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anaconda12   Email Anaconda12   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys I have been offline for awhile but Barney you asked what the cost was and the fist time up was 1800 U.S. and my friens and his girlfriend went this spring just got back it was 2200 U.S. by the way she got a 300 lb 19 in bear her first bowkill he got a smaller 200 lb bear. I am driving home to Montana in a couple of weeks and picking up the mount I had a full mount done on the bear in the video I guess it looks great my buddy saw it last week when he was there can't wait.

--------------------

Posts: 216 | From: Newnan GA. | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Golden Hawk
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 6012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Golden Hawk   Author's Homepage   Email Golden Hawk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way Cool!

--------------------
LeRoy

Charter member of TBJA (Trad Bow Junkies of America)

Posts: 2764 | From: Polo,IL | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anaconda12
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11955

I got the mount back the other day when I drove home to MT., I slipped north of the border and picked it up it is beautiful and my daughter loves it [Roll Eyes]
 -
 -
 -

Truly a bear of a lifetime that is why I had a full mount done it will look real good in Montana in our lodge to be built next year but for now I will have to put up with it being in the house here [Wink] [thumbsup]
 -

--------------------

Marty L. McMillan
Member # 14524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marty L. McMillan   Author's Homepage   Email Marty L. McMillan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beat you would hae rather got an arrow into that wolf if you would have gottten the chance???Nice Bear, perfect arrow placement. Capt. Marty
Posts: 9 | From: Montauk, NY | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tradtusker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8659

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tradtusker   Email tradtusker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome thanks for sharing! that was a great bit of video and great shot to! [clapper] [thumbsup] [clapper]

--------------------
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Posts: 4140 | From: African in Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbowben
Contributor 2015
Member # 13980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbowben   Email longbowben   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now thats what i wanted to see.nice job BIG BEAR.CONGRATS.What bow was that.

--------------------
54" Hoots 57@28
60" MOAB 60@28
Gold tip, 160gr Snuffer
TGMM Family of the Bow
USAF 90-96 69TH Bomb Squadron

Posts: 3262 | From: Bethesda ohio | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Rothhaar
Charter
Member # 2652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan Rothhaar   Email Ryan Rothhaar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wondered when I saw the setup if it was at Walter's....then I saw the lower posts. Nice video!

Walter's is a great place. I haven't been up there for quite a few years, and I'm sure the operation is smooth. I'm sure the days are gone of giving the kids (me, Jared, and Dwayne) some frozen beavers and an axe to make bait every couple of days. Seemed Jared and Dwayne got scarce whenever the frozen beavers came out and I was the one stuck chopping them up! I can guarantee the stuff that flies off of frozen beavers when you chop them up turns nasty when it melts.

Brings back some great memories. We built all the bridges back into the Wildcat hills the first year he got the area. Jared and myself killed the first bears back there on the same night (I think it was '91). Something like 22 miles from the road to the bait I was setting. Dad was sitting with me and I'll never forget the "LOUD" whisper of "Shoot 'im, shoot 'im!" from the Old Man when my bear was 7 yards away behind a bush. That will get you rattled up!

Give my best to the Charko's!

Ryan

Posts: 1210 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SERGIO VENNERI
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SERGIO VENNERI   Email SERGIO VENNERI   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful fur and a great mount!
Posts: 1810 | From: Timmins, ontario Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©