Dangerous Game

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor
Abowyer, Inc.

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Dangerous Game » What the African professionals say

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the African professionals say
Brad Isham
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brad Isham   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Isham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Sound Of The String has reached the African hunting community, here's what they are saying:

“A fine read…. Working in some great life and hunting lessons.”
Rean Steenkamp, Editor,
Africa’s Bowhunter

I am struggling to put into words what the book means.
A new dimension to be "aware" of in the hunting and wildlife arena.
It is something special.
Well done, Brad.

Sandy McDonald
McDonald Safaris
www.mcdonaldhunt.com

Well done! Even though I'm not a bow hunter, it is a most enjoyable book!

John Sharp
Professional Hunter
www.john-sharp-safaris.com

“Brad Isham has that rare gift of painting word pictures, sharing his most intimate thoughts as a hunter and a person and trying to explain the challenges of hunting with a self-made longbow. You will like the narrative of what the prey are thinking, the interpersonal relationships… it is more than a hunting story.”

Dennis Kamstra, Writer, Licensed Professional Hunter,
Director of Marketing McDonald Pro-Hunting International

--------------------
There are boundless benefits to the perspectives of others.
Brad Isham

Posts: 145 | From: Virginia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rbcorbitt
Contributor 2016
Member # 35446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rbcorbitt   Email rbcorbitt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brad,

Sounds like an enjoyable read. I'll check out the site and include a copy with my next order from 3R.

--------------------
"I would rather be amongst forest animals and the sounds of nature, then amongst city traffic and the noise of man" - A.D. Williams

Posts: 1560 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Precurve
Contributor 2016
Member # 6597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Precurve   Email Precurve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I received the book for Christmas and really enjoyed it! Great story telling by a great writer. Selfishly waiting for the sequel!

Dave

Posts: 464 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SilentT
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilentT   Author's Homepage   Email SilentT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you get it?
Posts: 460 | From: Kansas City, MO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FerretWYO
Admin
Member # 13052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FerretWYO   Email FerretWYO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you have put together a great book.

--------------------
TGMM Family of The Bow

Posts: 6401 | From: Cheyenne Wy | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsurko
Member # 45925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsurko   Email gsurko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought a copy on Amazon.

--------------------
Political correctness offends me

Posts: 16 | From: Hastings , Michigan | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©