JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2008 » Idaho Elk (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Idaho Elk
Jesse Minish
2017 Contributor
Member # 9511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse Minish   Email Jesse Minish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be chasing any thing I can in the snow, we dont have a lot of mulies up here though. I love mule deer hunting and need to find a good spot to chase them. Good luck Greenhed this late season.
Posts: 1233 | From: Priest River, Idaho | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drew
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drew   Email Drew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesse, great pics and nice work on the cow!

Gotta love Paul's arrows!

--------------------
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Posts: 2000 | From: St. Johns, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse Minish
2017 Contributor
Member # 9511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse Minish   Email Jesse Minish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sure do his arrows are the best I have used.
Posts: 1233 | From: Priest River, Idaho | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwin   Email Arwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a ton of meat! I would love to hunt elk someday. They are awesome animals and taste good too.

--------------------
Just one more step.....please!

Michigan Longbow Association

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Posts: 4272 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nv archer
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nv archer   Email Nv archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats on the cow. Beautiful country up there. How are your populations doing with the wolves? I will be driving through your neck of the woods in a few weeks for the last week and a half of the MT season.
Posts: 51 | From: Nevada | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse Minish
2017 Contributor
Member # 9511

Nv archer, The area that I was hunting has got hammered by the wolves. After about 15 days of hunting that cow I shot was only the second elk I had seen. I talked to fish and game and they said the wolves had moved in there and ran out or killed most the elk. We saw more wolf tracks and scat then we did elk.
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & L*** A********* (coming soon)

Posts: 30450 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ybuck
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 11581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ybuck   Email Ybuck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful beast for sure. Congratulations!

--------------------
Steve.

Posts: 862 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LEOPARD
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LEOPARD   Author's Homepage   Email LEOPARD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice! That should keep you fed a while huh! [Wink] [thumbsup]

--------------------
Nigel Ivy

"The more I practice, the luckier I get...."

Posts: 1522 | From: Zimbo in UK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Wald
Contributor 2010
Member # 15100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Wald   Email Jerry Wald       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup]
Posts: 1608 | From: Whitehorse, Yukon | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse Minish
2017 Contributor
Member # 9511

quote:
Originally posted by LEOPARD:
Very nice! That should keep you fed a while huh! [Wink] [thumbsup]

Yep. Just had some last night. Thanks guys.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©