JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » KENTUCKY - Kentucky Traditional Bowhunters Association » new to this

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new to this
Whitehawk23
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37480

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Whitehawk23   Email Whitehawk23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey yall I'm VERY new to this. I'm extremely interested in building my own bow (im actually about to head to Lowe's to grab the wood now!) But I'm in the army stationed at ft Campbell,ky so if there's anyone in this area that's willing to help out it would be greatly appreciated. thanks and happy hunting

--------------------
"Good enough" is never good enough

Posts: 115 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simplify
Member # 39128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simplify   Email Simplify   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with finding bow wood at Lowe's. I know you posted almost a year ago, but if you're still interested and would like to make a Hickory bow from a stave, PM me. I know a man who's built dozens (hundreds?) of self bows and he holds a build your own workshop each spring. I don't have his contact info right now, but I can dig it out.

Good Luck

--------------------
"It ain't what you hunt. It's how you hunt it." Author unknown (at least to me.)

Posts: 22 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Oldbow KY
Member # 39512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Oldbow KY   Email Oldbow KY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Mate check out Twin Oaks web sight they are just south of Clarksville Tn.

We are trying to put a group together to meet and shoot out of the range in Land Between the Lakes.

There are about 6 of us in the Trigg Co. area.

--------------------
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

West KY Trad Gang Board
Supper Shrew Golden 56"- 48#
Dwyer, Endeavor 58"-44#
Black Creek Banchee 38#
Bear T/D "A" 56", 50# fish bow

Posts: 94 | From: Cadiz, Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©