Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » AWESOME!! Thanks TERRY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: AWESOME!! Thanks TERRY
sticshooter
Member # 2000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticshooter   Email sticshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Baby... this is great stuff. thanks Terry.<><

[ August 16, 2008, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: sticshooter ]

--------------------
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp Stic."
TGMM

Posts: 9650 | From: Foot of the Cross! < WI | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticguido
***unregistered***

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Terry, Thanx for the new Forum
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Capt
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Capt   Email Capt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Terry this is going to be GREAT!!
Posts: 159 | From: In | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwin
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwin   Email Arwin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very awesome! Ok now all you bow makers gotta start posting some How-to-Do-it threads. [bigsmyl] I wannna learn how to make a bow from saplings.

--------------------
Just one more step.....please!

Michigan Longbow Association

Some dude with a stick and string chasing things.

Posts: 4272 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Newell
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Newell   Email Glenn Newell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good idea, I mainly come on here to look at the bow building threads, makes it easier now there is a seperate forum...Glenn...
Posts: 314 | From: Sunshine Coast. Australia. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Nuckels
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Nuckels   Email Steve Nuckels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Very nice!
Posts: 2266 | From: Hagerstown, MD | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Traxx
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Traxx   Email Traxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty Cool allright

--------------------
Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye. Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark.

Posts: 1410 | From: Reno Nevada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apex Predator
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apex Predator     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Terry. I was shocked when my thread was moved to some forum that I had never heard of, but this is cool. Sorry for the confusion.

--------------------
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Posts: 3601 | From: Brunswick, Ga | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea Terry. This forum makes me miss the Ferret. I know he's still out there and writing for magazines, but he used to be all over these bow posts.

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5099 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenBow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BenBow   Email BenBow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that was quick Terry! Thanks!

--------------------
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel, (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Posts: 5197 | From: Sunny Rio Rancho, New Mexico | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Shaun........I hear ya. Maybe one day he'll come wandering back into camp here.

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30323 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Terry, this will be great to have a bow building thread...although I don't need another reason to stay on the computer more. Pat

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13044 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wisconsin wood butcher
Contributor 2016
Member # 3442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wisconsin wood butcher   Email wisconsin wood butcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you terry
Posts: 668 | From: hayward wi | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JEFF B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEFF B   Email JEFF B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you sir for the new forum [thumbsup]

--------------------
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Posts: 9456 | From: Baylys Beach New Zealand | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh! I see a lot of "eyes open, mouth shut" opportunity here!

[bigsmyl]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15436 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©