Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » AWESOME!! Thanks TERRY (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: AWESOME!! Thanks TERRY
Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dano   Author's Homepage   Email Dano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"eyes open, mouth shut" opportunity here!

YOU!!??

--------------------
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" Red Green

Posts: 7519 | From: Nevada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danny Roberts
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 6505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danny Roberts   Email Danny Roberts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great idea ! Thanks !
Posts: 580 | From: George Holler, Ky. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See?
Shoulda kepp my mouf shut.

Killdeer [dntthnk]

[archer] [campfire] [wavey] [jumper]

--------------------
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15405 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dano   Author's Homepage   Email Dano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy" Red Green

Posts: 7519 | From: Nevada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You two crack me up!

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5082 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in - even if late, as usual (ol' folks tend to get slower you know). I'll transfer some of my first Holmegaard Type bow thread here (as soon as I get time) and then keep updating it as I progress. I love the new forum!

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 20966 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

Bout time Bernie, [bigsmyl] [wavey]

Shaun, you need to get out east and meet some of these rascals like Killie.

--------------------

Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Killdeer   Author's Homepage   Email Killdeer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all oughta move WEST, and drive 'em crazy...or to Californornia. [readit]

Killdeer [Cool]

--------------------

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Posts: 15405 | From: Fibber McGee's Closet, VA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaun
SPONSOR
Member # 2320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaun   Email Shaun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I've known Killdeer for years and yet we've never met anywhere but TG. There has to be a campfire in our future sometime kindred spirit.

Opened up this forum and thought of Yogi Bera (spell check wanted me to change that to the jelly donut cartoon critter) who said about a restaurant, "No one goes there any more, its too crowded."

--------------------
www.taurusbows.com

Posts: 5082 | From: Iowa City,IA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that restaurant (and that cyber-forum too - [Big Grin] )

Yeah, California, Killie - we don't have to burn time driving them folks crazy - besides it's warm out there.

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 20966 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DirtyDan
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DirtyDan   Email DirtyDan       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Terry. I agree. This is an awesome forum.

Dan Spier

Posts: 183 | From: Marietta, Georgia USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

You can't drive me crazy, I'm an Owner/Operator.

--------------------

Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

Yup, Drano isn't just the President, he's also a customer...

[goldtooth] [biglaugh]

Do they just randomly move the icons around to mess with me, or am I a Californornian?
Killdeer [Confused]

--------------------

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Killdeer
Contributor 2016
Member # 437

[campfire]

--------------------

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Dano
Contributor 2009
Member # 748

Yep, just for you Darlin!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©