Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » ****** BEWARE OF FAKES ****** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ****** BEWARE OF FAKES ******
Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments...and dozens of emails of support....it means more than you know.....

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

"It's important, when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30432 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyclic-Rivers
Contributor 2017
Member # 21222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyclic-Rivers   Email Cyclic-Rivers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

Terry I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this site by you and the other Moderators.

I think Scumbags have a hard time accepting they are scumbags so they turn around and exhibit more scumbag behavior like name calling.

I can only imagine half the crap you put up with that never gets let out (which shows Character), is the same crap management has to deal with while working in corporations.

Its the petty rumors and gossipers that really bring hardship on themselves and the whole. I think This site is far better than the others I have been on. Its a place where everyone can enjoy, discuss, show and tell, learn and relax while not worrying about being treated with respect and dignity.

Thank you again

--------------------
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Mohawk Hudson Traditional Archers
NY Bowhunters

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Posts: 16738 | From: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan d
Contributor 2011
Member # 21515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan d   Email dan d   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, I too appreciate the first class forum you maintain for us. Part of what got me into traditional archery was when an old friend took me to the Berrian Springs Compton's event & I met with so many good first class people. I then quickly learned about tradgang & saw this is where these good people hang out at & I joined the forum. I'm glad to read you are keeping the riff raff out !

Thanks again,
Dan

--------------------
Compton member & Michigan Traditional Bowhunter member.

Posts: 578 | From: Michigan's thumb | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shinken
Contributor 2015
Member # 18740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shinken   Email Shinken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

This is a *great* site!

Keep the wind in your face!

Shoot straight, Shinken

[archer2]

--------------------
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Posts: 3575 | From: Tri Cities Washington | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKITCH
Contributor 2014
Member # 36382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKITCH   Email SKITCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cyclic-Rivers:
TTT

Terry I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this site by you and the other Moderators.

I think Scumbags have a hard time accepting they are scumbags so they turn around and exhibit more scumbag behavior like name calling.

I can only imagine half the crap you put up with that never gets let out (which shows Character), is the same crap management has to deal with while working in corporations.

Its the petty rumors and gossipers that really bring hardship on themselves and the whole. I think This site is far better than the others I have been on. Its a place where everyone can enjoy, discuss, show and tell, learn and relax while not worrying about being treated with respect and dignity.

Thank you again

X2!! Thanks Terry. Certainly hope (and I know) the good heavily outweighs the bad!!

We've got your back!! By the way!!

--------------------
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered"
Lincoln

Posts: 1012 | From: Puyallup, WA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny UMAA
2017 Contributor
Member # 17796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny UMAA   Email Johnny UMAA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for "awakening" us up to this.

I have been fortunate and have had the best people to deal with on my sales and purchases here.

--------------------
Orig. Schafer SilverTip TD Recurve 62" 55#& 60#@29"
Schafer SilverTip TD Longbow FF 64" 50#@29"
Morrison Dakota 64" 43#@28"
Bear Kodiak Hunter 60" 50#@28"

Posts: 276 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coconutdave
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coconutdave   Email coconutdave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry, [thumbsup]

--------------------
Someday you'll regret the things you didn't do.
Michigan Bowhunters (life member)
Michigan Longbow Assc.
NRA (life member)

Posts: 242 | From: Reese, MI. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pcg
Contributor 2015
Member # 37850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pcg   Email pcg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ttt

--------------------
-2 Grizzly Qarbon Nanos LH, RH
-2 John Schulz RH bows
-2 TimberHawk Monarchs LH, RH
-3 GP Swift T/Ds, LH & RH; GP Long Curve RH
-3 Dave Miller longbows LH, RH
-3 Rempp selfbows

'Bow' in Greek means life but its work is death. -Heraclitus

Posts: 505 | From: New England | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D. Key
Contributor 2017
Member # 3106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D. Key   Email D. Key   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry:

I also have the utmost appreciation for all that you have done and continue to do, in order that we have such a great site to visit. Without you and the TG Staff's ever diligent efforts, we would not have the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your labors. If there is anything any of us can do to help you in these efforts please let us know.

It is unfortunate there are some out there that want to create problems, no matter where you are. Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

--------------------
"Pick-A-Spot"

Doug Key

Posts: 2046 | From: Jasper, TX | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKITCH
Contributor 2014
Member # 36382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKITCH   Email SKITCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

--------------------
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered"
Lincoln

Posts: 1012 | From: Puyallup, WA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny UMAA
2017 Contributor
Member # 17796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny UMAA   Email Johnny UMAA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT

--------------------

Posts: 276 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark stella
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark stella   Email mark stella   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TTT
Posts: 247 | From: athens, wv | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny UMAA
2017 Contributor
Member # 17796

TTT

--------------------

Terry Green
ADMIN
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Terry Green   Author's Homepage   Email Terry Green       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again....heard there was chatter of revenge on me at Denton. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"An anchor point is not a destination, it's an evolution to execution" - Me

Black Powder Gang ......... & **** ********** (coming soon)

Posts: 30432 | From: GAWGIA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shane Reed
Contributor 2014
Member # 24012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shane Reed   Email Shane Reed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't make it to Denton unfortunately. Seems as though something comes up every year to keep me from that place. I had high hopes of going this year, but fell through with life events. Was looking forward to hanging out with Tom, and Dave. maybe next year.
Posts: 999 | From: Vermont | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©