Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Making laminations-question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Making laminations-question
Theolithic71
Member # 45638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theolithic71   Email Theolithic71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ StalkerStickbows...Wow! That's is a very kind offer indeed!! I'll keep that in mind, but gonna try to get a sander going.

You do some mighty fine work by the way. Hope to get one of your wolverines some day. Just love the elegance of your work.

--------------------
Ted Snider

Posts: 37 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crooked Stic
SPONSOR
Member # 2104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crooked Stic   Email Crooked Stic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice offer South [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

--------------------
High on Archery.

http://www.crookedsticbows.com/

Posts: 2991 | From: Princeton IN. | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theolithic71
Member # 45638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theolithic71   Email Theolithic71   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ StalkerStickbows...Wow! That's is a very kind offer indeed!! I'll keep that in mind, but gonna try to get a sander going.

You do some mighty fine work by the way. Hope to get one of your wolverines some day. Just love the elegance of your work.

--------------------
Ted Snider

Posts: 37 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffdiggs
Contributor 2014
Member # 36163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffdiggs   Email ffdiggs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use 60 grit on my drum sander, i tried the planer and lost a good piece of wood to tear out. thats why I bought the sander..

--------------------
"The Man, The Myth, The Moustache"

Posts: 153 | From: OH | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BO-R
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BO-R   Email BO-R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
X2 on the 60 grit...
Stalkerstickbows...Class act!

Posts: 19 | From: seville ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©