Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » 2017 Bow Swap (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: 2017 Bow Swap
KellyG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KellyG   Email KellyG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok if a bow broke in shipping the bowyer who made it needs to make it right. I am caught up now. Again sorry for not getting on sooner. Moved back to KS settled and I have made a bit of headway on the honey due list. I will post a shipped and not shipped list later today or first thing in the AM.
Posts: 4301 | From: Riley, KS | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breazyears
2017 Contributor
Member # 41150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breazyears   Email breazyears   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im good with 5lbs dif.

--------------------
theirs a fly in my soup

Posts: 298 | From: canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inksoup   Author's Homepage   Email inksoup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is the last update mates.
some cleaning, bolts and nuts, packaging etc are left.

-

as always, i do not mind +-5# or whatever.

best.

--------------------
these are not the droids you are looking for.

Posts: 449 | From: turkey | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Landis
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Landis   Email Dan Landis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good ink.

Finally got mine in the mail today. Someone should be receiving a bow in a few days.

Posts: 1111 | From: Abbottstown, PA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly good to see you back.

A quick update: My bow is bending good and tillered to 24". I plan on working on it tomorrow at the Traditional Bowhunter of Montana annual shoot and hope to ship it by the end of this month.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5525 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya,
I'm fed up with photobucket and third party hosting, therefore the number pictures I post here on Trad Gang will be limited, if any. At least until the format changes.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Posts: 5525 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KellyG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KellyG   Email KellyG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks walt
Posts: 4301 | From: Riley, KS | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Scifres
Associate Sponsor
Member # 946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Scifres   Author's Homepage   Email John Scifres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been extremely absent from the board lately. My apologies. I have my bow ready to go except for the leather on the handle. It will ship next weekend at the latest.

--------------------
Take a kid hunting!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6977 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwosborn
Contributor 2017
Member # 21360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwosborn   Email mwosborn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good deal - a couple more close to shipping! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Enjoy the hunt! - Mitch

Posts: 1432 | From: Albion, Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talkingcabbage
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcabbage   Author's Homepage   Email talkingcabbage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planning on shipping tomorrow. Hopefully no snags. She's got a ways to travel

--------------------
Joe

"If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt."

One of two things will happen; it'll either work or it won't.

Posts: 782 | From: Ottumwa, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inksoup   Author's Homepage   Email inksoup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mid of next week i will probably ship the bow.

Kelly: did my sender ship the bow? if so when? i may need yo chase the custom.

best.

--------------------
these are not the droids you are looking for.

Posts: 449 | From: turkey | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breazyears
2017 Contributor
Member # 41150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breazyears   Email breazyears   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't had to wait this long before... its killing me lol.

--------------------
theirs a fly in my soup

Posts: 298 | From: canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

A quick update: My bow is fully tillered with almost 300 arrows through it. I think it will hold up for the recipient. Final touches and then spraying tomorrow, it should be in the mail by the end of the week.

--------------------

Walt Francis

mikkekeswick
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikkekeswick   Email mikkekeswick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is shipping tomorrow or Tuesday.
Posts: 871 | From: England | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
talkingcabbage
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for talkingcabbage   Author's Homepage   Email talkingcabbage   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine has shipped this past week. Unfortunately I had to message my recipient to get the skinny on customs since I haven't shipped overseas before. But with any luck it should arrive by the end of this week.

--------------------
Joe

"If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt."

One of two things will happen; it'll either work or it won't.

Posts: 782 | From: Ottumwa, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©