Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » 2017 Bow Swap (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   
Author Topic: 2017 Bow Swap
Krasus
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krasus   Author's Homepage   Email Krasus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing as the deadline is in the rearview mirror just curious as to who is making the bow for me? Any teaser pics or info? [Smile]
Posts: 379 | From: Canada - Vancouver | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwosborn
Contributor 2017
Member # 21360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwosborn   Email mwosborn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Krasus:
Seeing as the deadline is in the rearview mirror just curious as to who is making the bow for me? Any teaser pics or info? [Smile]

Good idea. Those still waiting for a bow could use a pm to update progress.

--------------------
Enjoy the hunt! - Mitch

Posts: 1492 | From: Albion, Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breazyears
2017 Contributor
Member # 41150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breazyears   Email breazyears   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope I get one lol.

--------------------
theirs a fly in my soup

Posts: 305 | From: canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo_coon-catcher
Member # 45723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo_coon-catcher   Email Mo_coon-catcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's anyone that doesn't end up recieving anything that did shipped out. I don't mind making a couple extras that I can ship out to them. that way they Atleast get something. I'm tight on time right now due to working, BJJ, and some other projects . But I Can swing making and shipping out a couple of bows anyway. As long as you don't mind them being black locust self bows. I have lots of black locust and I can carve it out much quicker than I can hickory. It might be a week or two before I get started on them. So if we find out there are people that dissappeared, feel free to PM me and I can help out.

Kyle

Posts: 82 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KellyG
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 7924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KellyG   Email KellyG   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kyle,

If it ends up some ones does not get a bow we may take you up on your offer. I usually send pms out asking for help when it happens.

This year is the worse for deadline not being met by so many though.

Thanks,
Kelly

Posts: 4314 | From: Riley, KS | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwosborn
Contributor 2017
Member # 21360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mwosborn   Email mwosborn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generous offer Kyle...hopefully everyone can come through and we won't need others to step up. Any update Kelly?

--------------------
Enjoy the hunt! - Mitch

Posts: 1492 | From: Albion, Nebraska | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inksoup   Author's Homepage   Email inksoup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there... after a long period remaking handle and refining the limbs i have completed the bow.

but how to say?... when i got back from office, i have seen this. [Big Grin] laughed a lot [Smile]

-

this 10 years old monkey and her 4 years old brother decided to make me surprise and painted the handle.

well, i have gave them another old handle to paint it and i had to paint this to pure black.

i will post the pics before ship it and i guess i will ship it this friday or monday.

sorry to make you wait but teaser is on the way.

best.

--------------------
these are not the droids you are looking for.

Posts: 472 | From: turkey | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for inksoup   Author's Homepage   Email inksoup   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there...

your bow is ready for shipping. i will pack it and ship it tomorrow. i hope you can receive it safe and sound.

-

-

-

best.

--------------------

Posts: 472 | From: turkey | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breazyears
2017 Contributor
Member # 41150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for breazyears   Email breazyears   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got an awesome hickory bow in the mail today...Thanks John Scifres. I was only able to shoot it a couple of times before the rain squashed my fun. ill be out tomorrow after work first thing.
Thanks again John.

--------------------
theirs a fly in my soup

Posts: 305 | From: canada | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mwosborn
Contributor 2017
Member # 21360

quote:
Originally posted by breazyears:
Got an awesome hickory bow in the mail today...Thanks John Scifres. I was only able to shoot it a couple of times before the rain squashed my fun. ill be out tomorrow after work first thing.
Thanks again John.

Hope we get some pics!

--------------------
Enjoy the hunt! - Mitch

John Scifres
Associate Sponsor
Member # 946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Scifres   Author's Homepage   Email John Scifres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My name is "there" so I guess that's my bow Inksoup [Smile]

--------------------
Take a kid hunting!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6990 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Scifres
Associate Sponsor
Member # 946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Scifres   Author's Homepage   Email John Scifres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be a bunch of pics on Photobucket of breazyears bow. I can't link them anymore though [Frown]

--------------------
Take a kid hunting!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6990 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

hi there....

here she is in post office. soon you will get it...

hint: she has a long way to new home [Big Grin]

-

"My name is "there" so I guess that's my bow Inksoup" hahahaha i like that.

now my waiting period is started [Big Grin]

best.

--------------------

Buemaker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buemaker   Email Buemaker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't see any pics Ink. [Frown]
Posts: 2038 | From: Norway | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
inksoup
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 26640

interesting... i do not know the reason... i tested with other computers here and other types of browsers... all working well...

pics are in my google account.

anybody suffering about seeing my pictures?

--------------------

This topic comprises 23 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©