Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » MoJam Self bow Jamboree (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MoJam Self bow Jamboree
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOJAM Self Bow Jamboree
Marshall, Missouri
July 20-22--- 2017

If you live close to this event it is a lot of fun and great people.
Last year the weather was real nice,not Hot.
It's 9 hours for me.
This will be my 4th year.

http://www.marshallbowhunters.org/events.html

--------------------
"nothing ventured ,nothing gained"

Posts: 1830 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 11972 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo_coon-catcher
Member # 45723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo_coon-catcher   Email Mo_coon-catcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been the last 3 years. It's a lot of fun and I plan to be there again this year.

Kyle

Posts: 75 | From: Missouri | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Tsoukalas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 92

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Tsoukalas   Author's Homepage   Email George Tsoukalas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went 2003 with my wife. I had a great time.
We live in NH so it is a long drive.
Jawge

Posts: 4859 | From: NH | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Krasus
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 42878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krasus   Author's Homepage   Email Krasus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm maybe next year.. Road trip lol...
Posts: 378 | From: Canada - Vancouver | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Walt Francis
Contributor 2017
Member # 1901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Walt Francis   Email Walt Francis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kraus,

I have been to MOJAM three times, it is definitely worth attending.

Another option, and a little closer to Vancouver, is the first MTJAM (Montana Selfbow Jamboree) being held on the weekend of June 30, July 1 & 2 in Three Forks Montana. The Oklahoma Selfbow Society is helping us with the bow wood and instruction for the initial event. If you want Osage, bring some yew as these guys are looking to trade for some.

Hopefully there will be enough attendees to justify making it an annual event.

--------------------
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Posts: 5550 | From: Montana | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am going to OJam next year also

--------------------

Posts: 1830 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DVSHUNTER
Contributor 2016
Member # 15455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DVSHUNTER   Author's Homepage   Email DVSHUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be there for sure! This one will make nine years in a row for me. This is my can't miss event. My kids and u will be there the weekend before. We usually catch a movie in town and dinner in town one night before it picks up to much. I can't wait to see everyone again!

--------------------
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Posts: 3085 | From: O' Fallon, MO | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

I am getting there Wednesday the 19th.
Can't wait

--------------------

Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

I have 2 or 3 selfbows to work on when I get there

--------------------

DVSHUNTER
Contributor 2016
Member # 15455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DVSHUNTER   Author's Homepage   Email DVSHUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too. I hope I have one finished by the tine you show up. My kids and I will be there the Sunday before hopefully. No better way to spend the family summer vacation.

--------------------
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Posts: 3085 | From: O' Fallon, MO | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carson81
SPONSOR
Member # 37718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carson81   Author's Homepage   Email Carson81   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope to make it someday. Long drive from Oregon. I am planning on going to the Montana Selfbow Jamboree. June 30, Jul7 1st, 2nd. Logan, Montana.

--------------------
http://echoarchery.com/classes
Make your own yew or osage selfbow Workshops -
Registration open for January Workshop, January 11-14
www.surewoodshafts.com

Posts: 118 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Tick tock

--------------------

DVSHUNTER
Contributor 2016
Member # 15455

Carson, I wish I could make it to that one. I'd love to meet you guys in person, but I understand the drive issue! Take lots of pics

--------------------

Mark Baker
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Baker   Email Mark Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOJAM is certainly worth the time. I've been 3 times myself and loved every one...except for the poison ivy I seem to always find myself bringing home with me!

MTJAM will be fun this year, and I am looking forward to it! But MOJAM will always be the granddaddy event to all the others.

--------------------
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope. I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Posts: 2300 | From: Livingston, Montana | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©