Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » MoJam Self bow Jamboree (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MoJam Self bow Jamboree
DVSHUNTER
Contributor 2016
Member # 15455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DVSHUNTER   Author's Homepage   Email DVSHUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark, I wish I could make it out there to be there for the first one. I'm trying to find a way and haven't given up yet.

--------------------
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Posts: 3085 | From: O' Fallon, MO | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
William Stewart
Member # 39643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Stewart   Email William Stewart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've attended the last 3 or 4 but only for one day each. This year I plan on being there all 3 days to absorb all I can on self bow making and flint knapping....and everything in between. I'll be the old guy asking questions of everyone there.
Posts: 18 | From: Blue Springs Missouri | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul/KS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul/KS   Email Paul/KS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't be the only "old guy" there that is for sure... [Wink]
Won't be long now till the fun begins. [Smile]

Posts: 1620 | From: N.E. Kansas | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick tock

--------------------
"nothing ventured ,nothing gained"

Posts: 1862 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DVSHUNTER
Contributor 2016
Member # 15455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DVSHUNTER   Author's Homepage   Email DVSHUNTER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All three days? That's funny. I'd be pretty bummed out if I only got to go for three days. See you all soon!

--------------------
"There is a natural mystic flowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Bob Marley

Posts: 3085 | From: O' Fallon, MO | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea

--------------------

Posts: 1862 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Scifres
Associate Sponsor
Member # 946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Scifres   Author's Homepage   Email John Scifres   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, any pics to rub it into those of us who couldn't make it???

--------------------
Take a kid hunting!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 6990 | From: Indiana | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gifford, MO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gifford, MO   Author's Homepage   Email gifford, MO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John, yep, lots of them being posted over on Primitive Archer.

It was as usual a great time and of course it was the hottest week of the year so far.

Next year is the 20th MoJAM gathering. I know, hard to believe.

Hope to see you at MoJAM XX.

Gifford

Posts: 193 | From: Lee's Summit, MO | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Yes it was hot but we had a great time.
The milk jug shoot was cool too.

--------------------

gifford, MO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 3999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gifford, MO   Author's Homepage   Email gifford, MO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, some say it wouldn't be MoJAM if it wasn't hot, well, some are hot some are not as hot but regardless of the sweat factor, it's still a great time.
Posts: 193 | From: Lee's Summit, MO | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob at Work
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob at Work   Email Bob at Work   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Scifres- you need to make plans to attend the 20th MoJam next year... it would be great to see you again. I'm thinking it will be the best one in many years.
Posts: 1151 | From: morrilton, arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©