Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Do tha Flip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do tha Flip
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been wanting to turn my work table top over, so today I did the flip.

-

--------------------
"nothing ventured ,nothing gained"

Posts: 1734 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that's clean!!

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 11829 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bvas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bvas   Email Bvas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like a brand new table....free of charge.

--------------------
Some hunt to survive; some survive to hunt

Posts: 636 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bvas
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bvas   Email Bvas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Some hunt to survive; some survive to hunt

Posts: 636 | From: Ohio | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep
It was getting cut up and everything else.
good thing I did not glue it down

--------------------

Posts: 1734 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to make mine double sided with timer that flips it every day and makes me clean up!

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 11829 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

I got a pretty good burn pile today.
and a lot of tip overlays for MoJam

--------------------

scrub-buster
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 19472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrub-buster   Email scrub-buster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That bench is to clean. You need to spill some glue on it or something.

--------------------
AKA Osage Outlaw

Posts: 1238 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

yea
that's on the other side.

--------------------

Paul/KS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul/KS   Email Paul/KS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks almost....
"Naked" [Eek!]
[Wink]

Posts: 1608 | From: N.E. Kansas | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat B
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat B   Email Pat B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get some scrapings on that thing so it don't look so naked.

--------------------
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 13082 | From: Brevard, NC. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolftrail
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolftrail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bench looks good.
I'am a Technician of sorts and was taught by my instructors to never, never go into a place of business and leave crap scattered all over the customers office. So I practice that method daily, or else I would go bonkers looking for stuff.
[knothead]

Posts: 682 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PEARL DRUMS
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PEARL DRUMS   Email PEARL DRUMS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good idea. Mine is so covered in epoxy and glue that I cant find a smooth area to use when needed. I know what Im doing this weekend.
Posts: 3687 | From: CENTRAL MICHIGAN | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolftrail
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 41211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolftrail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PEARL DRUMS:
That's a good idea. Mine is so covered in epoxy and glue that I cant find a smooth area to use when needed. I know what Im doing this weekend.

Use an old chisel to clean off debris.
Posts: 682 | From: BC, Canada | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

quote:
Originally posted by PEARL DRUMS:

You got to get some of that off where it going to set on the framing.

I use brown paper or wax paper to keep most of the glue off.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©