Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Tips and tricks thread (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Tips and tricks thread
Crooked Stic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crooked Stic   Email Crooked Stic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a couple more gadgets. The first one I call the short form used to put on riser overlays with the air hose. Second one is just a limb holder that can be used when filing and sculpting tips.
 -
 -

--------------------
High on Archery.

Posts: 3125 | From: Princeton IN. | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shredd
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shredd   Email Shredd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice... I gotta make me one of those short forms...
Posts: 253 | From: Florida | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stic
I like the recurve tip shaping jig.
It has a smile face on it

[thumbsup]

--------------------
"nothing ventured ,nothing gained"

Posts: 1801 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the short overlay form. It has KM on it!! [Smile]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 11910 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet form, sticker..
Posts: 11171 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mad Max
SPONSOR
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mad Max   Email Mad Max   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What else can we find.
Take the trash out Stic

--------------------
"nothing ventured ,nothing gained"

Posts: 1801 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crooked Stic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crooked Stic   Email Crooked Stic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha take the trash out I need to clean the whole shop.

--------------------
High on Archery.

Posts: 3125 | From: Princeton IN. | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see any beer cans.. [Smile]
Posts: 11171 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crooked Stic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2104

Me likes wine.

--------------------
High on Archery.

Crooked Stic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2104

-

--------------------
High on Archery.

kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pretty cool jigs Mike!!

I have one , your plastic wrap ever come out of the box at a bad time? A pc of wood arrow thru the roll with washer and nut on both ends stops that crap!

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

Posts: 11910 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Kenny, ya ever look at the ends of those boxes? There's a little perforated section on both ends that ya push inside and that stops the roll from coming out. It's on all types of rolls of stuff, wax paper, foil, etc.
Crooked Stic
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2104

Roy is right about the boxes having pushins. Still had come out though. I tell you what chaps my behind is its a nice day out and you got the big door open doing a glue up.and there aint a breeze anywhere so you go ahead and put the plastic on your form and pick up the glue up and you turn around and out of nowhere and poof a little gust blows the plastic off the form [dunno] [Confused]

--------------------
High on Archery.

kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Yep but it don't cut it all the time. Maybe I'm too rammy too . LOL
Also it makes a diff which way the plasticroll is in there. Sometimes they put it in backwards .

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Mike, I've had to put a strip of tape under the form to keep it in place. Hate when that happens too! LOL

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©