Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Hey guys! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey guys!
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here Chris, check this out....

https://www.kennysarchery.com/dr-longbow-kits/

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 12070 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EvilDogBeast
Member # 46067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EvilDogBeast   Author's Homepage   Email EvilDogBeast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hah, sorry I missed that...
Posts: 11 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

Posts: 12070 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jess stuart
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20759

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jess stuart   Email jess stuart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the bow blanks would sell pretty good. It gives one a chance to have a bow that he/she can put some of their own mojo in.
It would give others like myself who hate building forms a chance to try out a new to them design.

Posts: 1430 | From: Moriarty , New Mexico | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpdaddy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpdaddy   Email Carpdaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your going to get yourself so busy that you will have to get Roy to come over and help! This will also require more designs to sell.
Hope you do good, you have certainly helped many of us get into building bows already.

--------------------
Stumpshooting; Slinging sticks with sticks toward the origin of the sticks.

Posts: 561 | From: Corbin Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpdaddy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14414

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carpdaddy   Email Carpdaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a hint on new designs in case you missed it! Lol

--------------------

Posts: 561 | From: Corbin Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monterey
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monterey   Email monterey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't have Roy messing with glass. He might get a sliver. [Eek!]

--------------------
Monterey

Posts: 3014 | From: Colorado | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carpdaddy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14414

Recurve is next.

--------------------

kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

LOL I did a recurve a few years back, loosely based off a Bear Kodak Hunter. Shot good but I don’t care for recurves.

Might try another one of these days ....

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

Carpdaddy
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14414

I am a Longbow fan also Kenny, just picking.
My next adventure will be a three piece Longbow most likely. Been looking at your pattern online. Now if Santa will just help me out and not leave me totally broke for Christmas!

--------------------

BO-R
Member # 7979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BO-R   Email BO-R   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great idea..
Posts: 20 | From: seville ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

I have the first custom form nearly done, and both forms and bow blanks listed on my site now . [thumbsup]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

Crittergetter
SPONSOR
Member # 40336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crittergetter   Email Crittergetter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kennym:
I have the first custom form nearly done, and both forms and bow blanks listed on my site now . [thumbsup]

[clapper] [clapper] [clapper]

--------------------
www.primaltechbows.com
An elitist mentality creates discord, even among the elite!
"I went jackalope hunting but all I saw was does!"
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, I just need more opportunities!

Posts: 2035 | From: East Texas | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ty_in_ND
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 43206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ty_in_ND   Email ty_in_ND   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just out of curiosity, what is included in the base price of both your colored and clear blanks? Examples: how many lams are in each, what core material are you using, are veneers included in the clear glass price, are you adding overlays or are those to be added by the end user? I'm sure the sky is the limit for the add-ons, but it would be nice to see what your base product includes (kind of like how you have the base materials for the build-yourself longbow kits).

Thanks Kenny!

--------------------
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Posts: 87 | From: Grand Forks, North Dakota | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

There will be 4 lams just like all my bows, as long as its in stock and sensible(like no color glass with bocote lams [Smile] )

Clear has your choice of veneers and cores.

I will include matching wood overlays for bow back and phenolic tip overlays , you gotta put em on.

Thanks,
kenny

This is an intro price, and may not be able to keep it at this rate..........

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©