Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Hey guys! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey guys!
ty_in_ND
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 43206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ty_in_ND   Email ty_in_ND   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] Thanks for the info!

--------------------
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

Posts: 87 | From: Grand Forks, North Dakota | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kennym
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 2304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kennym   Author's Homepage   Email kennym   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EvilDogBeast:
Another vote for the bow blanks. An option like that could alleviate many of the shipping issues associated with getting some of the individual building components overseas. I would probably buy a form too, but I think the APO system would refuse to ship it based on size. Ready-to-glue kits with form plans could also be successful, I would buy one for sure.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/dr-longbow-kits/

[Smile]

--------------------
Stay sharp, Kenny.

https://www.kennysarchery.com/

Posts: 12079 | From: Linneus , Mo. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©