Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » The Bowyer's Bench » Need a Moderators help please.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need a Moderators help please.
John Malone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Malone   Email John Malone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind, Skeaterbait showed me how to edit.

Thanks

--------------------
Life is to short to pass up anything that could potentially be bow wood!

Posts: 311 | From: Richmond County North Carolina | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skeaterbait
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skeaterbait   Email skeaterbait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey John, if you open your post and click the highlighted button that will let you edit your post. From there you can remove the links and enter another link. Are you using IMGUR for pics?

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

--------------------
Today I will trust my Lord and Savior... you know, cause I really need the help...

Posts: 425 | From: Kearney, MO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Malone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Malone   Email John Malone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I'm using imgur, ill go and try it.

Thanks

--------------------

Posts: 311 | From: Richmond County North Carolina | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya skeater hain't as dumb as he looks.. [Smile] [laughing]
Posts: 11625 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Malone
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46247

No he isn't, and he makes a right nice looking bow to. I wonder if that hat of his is lined with tin foil? You know, to keep the government from snooping around up there. Mine is.

--------------------

Roy from Pa
Contributor 2017
Member # 10602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roy from Pa   Email Roy from Pa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard he doesn't have anything between those horns. LOL
Posts: 11625 | From: PA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skeaterbait
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skeaterbait   Email skeaterbait   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Malone:
No he isn't, and he makes a right nice looking bow to. I wonder if that hat of his is lined with tin foil? You know, to keep the government from snooping around up there. Mine is.

I put foil over most of the inside, I just leave a hole here and there so they can peak in and see the really screwy stuff.

--------------------
Today I will trust my Lord and Savior... you know, cause I really need the help...

Posts: 425 | From: Kearney, MO | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©