JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2009 » Cane, obsidian and antler (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cane, obsidian and antler
Rocks
Member # 21584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty cool, congrats!
Posts: 57 | From: Grande Cache, Alberta | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well-done!

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhunterfrompast
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 15591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhunterfrompast   Author's Homepage   Email bowhunterfrompast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats [thumbsup]

--------------------
Rick Wakeman
UBM Lifetime Member
American Broadhead Collectors Club

Posts: 2685 | From: Missouri | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saumensch
Contributor 2012
Member # 19552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saumensch   Email saumensch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that is awesome! congrats

--------------------
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Posts: 996 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinecone
Contributor 2007
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinecone   Email Pinecone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Fantastic achievement!

Claudia

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2260 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Broken Arrow 1
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16660

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broken Arrow 1   Author's Homepage   Email Broken Arrow 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awseome I shot at a doe at 6 yards and missed with a bone point and self bow.I made the point not the bow. What a rush.

--------------------
Its not the size of the animal you hunt that matters. Its how you hunt the animal.

Posts: 546 | From: Valley, Nebraska | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pharcher
Member # 21849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pharcher   Email pharcher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!! Just WOW!!! I am humbled and very impressed! That just may be one of the coolest things that I have ever seen! Congradulations to you sir!

--------------------
I am the man that I am because I am loved, because I know the value of family, and Christ remains at the center of my life.
45# 66 model Bear Super Kodiak
45# Browning Cobra1
55# Hoyt Gamemaster

Posts: 30 | From: Virginia | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mechslasher
Contributor 2010
Member # 1932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mechslasher   Email Mechslasher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good job and what a rush. i killed a nice boar with the same type of arrow set up last year and a static recurve selfbow i made. no other feeling can compare.

--------------------
"There is beauty and magic in a drawn bow."

Cade (SC)

Posts: 612 | From: SC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Over&Under
2017 Contributor
Member # 8273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Over&Under   Email Over&Under   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, thats gotta make ya feel great!!! Nice Job!!

--------------------
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss" [Smile]

Posts: 6942 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
billy shipp
Contributor 2014
Member # 142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for billy shipp   Author's Homepage   Email billy shipp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good going Benjy. It's nice taking a deer period, but doing it with a cane shaft and a head you knapped HAS to be a great satisfaction.
Posts: 1886 | From: Republic Of Texas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doug g
Contributor 2016
Member # 16288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doug g   Author's Homepage   Email doug g   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, nice nice!

--------------------
TGMM

Posts: 847 | From: Cedarville MI | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boone the Hunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 16988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boone the Hunter   Email Boone the Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that's awesome, love the pic, congrats!

--------------------
Love the Lord, love your wife and kids, work hard, hunt harder

Posts: 432 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joevan125
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joevan125   Email joevan125   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW very nice.

--------------------
Joe Van Kilpatrick

Posts: 2990 | From: Birmingham AL | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©