JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2009 » michigan bucks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: michigan bucks
Boone the Hunter
Contributor 2017
Member # 16988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boone the Hunter   Email Boone the Hunter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
My brother shot his buck and had some really good rut action, that got me a fired up to get up at 3:30 the next morning and drive an hour to a piece of land I had a good feeling about and set up a new tree in the dark. At first light out stepped a beautiful 8 point in my downwind, after a 5 minute standoff he had enough and turned to leave, I drew and buried my arrow in his ribcage at 25 yards, he ran about 90 yards and was done. Funny thing is as I was sitting and enjoying the morning some other hunters came right by my tree doing a drive (gotta love gun season) they looked at me like I was a nutjob hanging there in my plaid shirt with my longbow, they were twice as shocked when i told them I had just shot a nice buck, very funny. Anyway I thank the Lord for another great hunt.

--------------------
Love the Lord, love your wife and kids, work hard, hunt harder

Posts: 435 | From: Grand Rapids, Michigan | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Follower
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 9452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Follower   Email Follower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweeeeet. like you byline boone

--------------------
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow me...." Jesus (Mathew 16:24)

Posts: 738 | From: Anniston, AL | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bowhawk archer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 2344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bowhawk archer   Email bowhawk archer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Super bucks you two! Way to go. Thats all I wear any more is plaid shirts.
Posts: 491 | From: Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pitbull
Contributor 2014
Member # 18540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbull   Email pitbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Reminds me of a pic of me and my dad a looooong time ago, you will remember it forever, Congrats. [thumbsup]
Posts: 1397 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gatekeeper
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper   Email Gatekeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Love the story [biglaugh]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Posts: 2410 | From: Camden Point, Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gatekeeper
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper   Email Gatekeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Love the story [biglaugh]

That's two big bucks for you this year. [clapper]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Posts: 2410 | From: Camden Point, Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
limbow
2017 Contributor
Member # 5003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for limbow   Email limbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Way to go fellow Michiganders!! I love seeing the orange on a bowhunter [Smile]

--------------------
Kevin Osworth
->>>--TGMM Family of the Bow-->

Posts: 2459 | From: Michigan | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Day Dreamer
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 17698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Day Dreamer   Email Day Dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to both of you.
Posts: 531 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benny Nganabbarru
Contributor 2016
Member # 10583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benny Nganabbarru   Email Benny Nganabbarru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to both of you; and that is a superb photo! Thanks for sharing that.

--------------------
TGMM - Family of the Bow

Posts: 6048 | From: Northern Territory, Australia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to you both on fine bucks.

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6990 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Surtees
Contributor 2010
Member # 1349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris Surtees   Email Chris Surtees   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Posts: 8060 | From: Georgia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gerardo
Contributor 2014
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gerardo   Author's Homepage   Email Gerardo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love it !!!! and the pic together , that is wanting to hunt!!!! some people say luck and so so , but getting up at 3 in the morning and seting up your tree stand that is know how and ability , enjoy it!!!

CONGRATS [thumbsup]

--------------------
Gerardo Rodriguez

Posts: 1525 | From: Monterrey , Mexico | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bow man
SPONSOR
Member # 13512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bow man   Author's Homepage   Email Bow man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great Michigan bucks guys [clapper]

--------------------
You worked to hard and paid a lot of money for that new bow. Why would you trust protecting it to anything less than Thunderbird Epoxy!!!
www.tbirdarchery.com
www.stjoeriverbows.com

Posts: 2716 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinecone
Contributor 2007
Member # 1931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinecone   Email Pinecone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful, bucks...Congratulations!

Claudia

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2260 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRONZ
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 14477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRONZ   Author's Homepage   Email BRONZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great deer! Way to represent those of us that chose the stick n' string! [archer]

--------------------
"He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze."
2 Samuel 22:35

Wheatland Christian Bowhunters--Chairman

Posts: 1292 | From: Butler Co. Kansas | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©