JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Help with Photobucket Please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with Photobucket Please
Flatshooter
2017 Contributor
Member # 10184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flatshooter   Email Flatshooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just posted 11 CX Arrows on the St Jude's Auction. After futsing with it for some time, all I could call up was the code but no photo. You can click on the code but pictures are small. Can anyone fix this or tell me how I can???? Thanks
Posts: 2923 | From: Eagleville, TN, | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slivrslingr
Contributor 2014
Member # 16071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slivrslingr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need to click on the line of code in the IMG box to the right of the picture, where it says "LInks to share this photo", it will say "copied". Pull up TG and put your cursor in the post box, right click and hit "paste", a line of code will appear. Click on "preview post" and your pic will be there. Finish copying and pasting the pics you want and hit "add reply".

Nice arrows, BTW!

Posts: 1162 | From: SoCal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SKITCH
Contributor 2014
Member # 36382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SKITCH   Email SKITCH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Done. Not sure why they are so small. Never seen that one.

--------------------
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered"
Lincoln

Posts: 1012 | From: Puyallup, WA | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yeager
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yeager   Email yeager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do what Chris (slivrslingr) does, except after I put the cursor in the reply post box, I just press "ctrl V" and the picture codes will appear in the box. Once you select "add reply", the picture should appear in your post.

--------------------
Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Wisconsin Bowhunter Assoc lifetime member
P&Y Club, Official Measurer

Posts: 414 | From: No. Illinois | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©