JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » cant enter St Jude

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: cant enter St Jude
rockkiller
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockkiller   Email rockkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What am I doing wrong? I click on the click here to enter auction and it comes up that I have put in wrong password and can't enter. [knothead]
Posts: 430 | From: Alpine,Wyoming | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Florida lime
Contributor 2016
Member # 37834

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Florida lime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Works for me.

??????? [Confused]

--------------------
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow-PSAX & PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman, Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½ SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Posts: 781 | From: Palm City, Florida/Robbinsville, NC | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something like that happened to me one year. Try logging in again on the auction website, using your correct password, and see if that works. If it doesn't, notify Rob DiStefano or some other person on the admin staff of Tradgang and they'll get it straightened out for you.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 4164 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your access codes for the st judes forum are the same as for the trad gang forum - i just resent them to ya.

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO

Posts: 10032 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockkiller
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockkiller   Email rockkiller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just logged out and logged back in and still cant get in access St Judes.My user name and password are correct.

HELP [Confused]

Posts: 430 | From: Alpine,Wyoming | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a separate login for the St Jude's site than for Tradgang. Try logging in on the St Jude's site.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 4164 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockkiller
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37957

Can't get to a log in,here's what I get.

Error 403: Forbidden

Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration: --> This configuration was changed:

Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet. .htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your access codes work just fine over at the st judes forum, and i just logged in as you (see below). i just resent your access codes to you via both email and pm. make sure to type in your login and password Exactly as you see them, they're both case and meta character sensitive.

(right click on this image and choose "view image" to see its full size) ....
 -

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO

Posts: 10032 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©