JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Help with the "search" feature

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with the "search" feature
karrow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 25291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karrow   Email karrow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[help] I am looking for advice on using the "search" tool that Trad Gang has. im not much of a poster but a regular on the site (Daily). does anyone have any tips or tricks for searching certain topics.

--------------------
Kevin Day

Posts: 650 | From: Yates Center, Kansas | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bladepeek
Contributor 2017
Member # 24206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bladepeek   Email Bladepeek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it does speed up the search if you limit it to just one forum - PowWow or How-to, etc.

--------------------
62" Blacktail Snakebit LH 38@28
60" Bear Super K 40#@28
66" Sparrow hawk LH 42@28
54" Java Man Elk Heart LH 43@28
62" Lost Creek Judge RH 44@28
52" Bear KMag LH 45@28
62"/58" RER LXR LH 46/43@28

Posts: 4060 | From: Greenville, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carbonflyr
2017 Contributor
Member # 22990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carbonflyr   Email carbonflyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
making sure you use subject only may help
good luck

Posts: 656 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nock
Contributor 2007
Member # 116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nock   Author's Homepage   Email Doc Nock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has a few hiccups, but overall the software for this site is better then some.

I say that only to reassure you that if it's not giving you what you want, it may not be you.

I've searched for people by their screen name and they don't come up... sometimes.

Nothing is fool proof 100% of the time.

--------------------
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Posts: 13265 | From: Greene County, TN | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©