3Rivers Archery

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Antonio Martinez

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE 2016 ST. JUDE AUCTION BIDDING FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Avatar image

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Avatar image
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I'm missing something here, but how do you add your own image for an avatar? I'm not really wanting to use a stock image. Thanks for any help.

--------------------
Black Widow PCH V 56" 52@28
Ben Pearson Cougar 62" 50@28

Posts: 258 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM an admin and they will help you out. You'll have to send them a pic and they will insert it for you.

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Posts: 2539 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JakeD   Email JakeD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok thanks. I was thinking that maybe I had just missed something and couldn't figure it out.

--------------------

Posts: 258 | From: Missouri | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bisch
Contributor 2017
Member # 17432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bisch   Email Bisch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All your questions should be answered here:

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=129;t=000094

Bisch

--------------------
Traditional Bowhunters of Texas Life Member
Lone Star Bowhunters Assn Life Member
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 11130 | From: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JakeD
Contributor 2016
Member # 44209

Thanks Bisch!

--------------------

Crittergetter
Contributor 2017
Member # 40336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crittergetter   Email Crittergetter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never could get my pic to the right size so I just gave up! Lol

--------------------
An elitist mentality creates discord, even among the elite!
"I went jackalope hunting but all I saw was does!"
Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, I just need more opportunities!

Posts: 1678 | From: East Texas | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DanielB89
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 37294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DanielB89   Email DanielB89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crittergetter:
I never could get my pic to the right size so I just gave up! Lol

It's because your head is so fat..

--------------------
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. ~ Proverbs 16:18-19

Posts: 2539 | From: Monroe, Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caughtandhobble
Contributor 2016
Member # 35669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caughtandhobble   Email Caughtandhobble   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's cool... I never knew, my avatar just magically showed up one day, what a great week. [Smile]

[archer2]

Posts: 2021 | From: TX | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©