JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Posting picture issue. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Posting picture issue. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbow fanatic 1   Email longbow fanatic 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. I wish I had the ability to crest like that. Those arrows were made by the very talented Ron French (Tree Killer).
Posts: 2608 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Owen
2017 Contributor
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Owen   Email Greg Owen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just do what you say. I click on the IMG line, the yellow copied shows up (sometimes it takes 5-10 seconds) then paste into the post. There should be no setting on the computer for that. Did you change your internet browser? I use Google Chrome. Maybe it works different on Microsoft Browsers

--------------------
Greg >>>>>--------------->
A Traditional Archer and Vegetarian.

Posts: 672 | From: Rochester, WA USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longbow fanatic 1
2017 Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longbow fanatic 1   Email longbow fanatic 1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greg,

Im using a Mac with Safari. I also just click the IMG and it says copied, then I return to TG and click edit and paste. Weird that it works correctly on thread pages, but not in PM's.

Posts: 2608 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greg Owen
2017 Contributor
Member # 14380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Owen   Email Greg Owen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Computers are like archery. I think every once in a while the mouse gets a bad click and all bets are off. Kind of like a bad release of the string. That's my excuse anyway

--------------------
Greg >>>>>--------------->
A Traditional Archer and Vegetarian.

Posts: 672 | From: Rochester, WA USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sticksnstones
Contributor 2017
Member # 24842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sticksnstones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even worse, sometimes we do everything right and it breaks anyway. There was a widespread internet outage yesterday and every picture I've ever posted was gone for 5 hours. Magically they all reappeared early in the evening.

While often the problem exists between the chair and keyboard, it's not always the case!
Thom

Posts: 1512 | From: Grand Haven, Michigan | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1Longbow
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 4411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Longbow   Email 1Longbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same problem,and I also have a Mac. Never had a problem before ,and now I can't get it to work.
Posts: 462 | From: Prescott Valley ,Az. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have great success with photobucket but any more it's a nightmare to try to use. I'm ready to give up posting here. Wish we could post directly from the computer like another site. [Frown]
Posts: 4082 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David Mitchell:
I used to have great success with photobucket but any more it's a nightmare to try to use. I'm ready to give up posting here. Wish we could post directly from the computer like another site. [Frown]

I'm in total agreement Dave. I only have iPhone access to tradgang and it is a real pain to post pics.

--------------------
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Posts: 2612 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't changed anything on my end. Man is it frustrating. [banghead]
Posts: 4082 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hummer3T
Contributor 2015
Member # 34873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hummer3T   Email Hummer3T   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

works for me

--------------------
Life is about learning from your mistakes!

Chek-mate hunter I 62'/54lbs@28
Chek-mate hunter I 60'/49&42lbs@28
Samick Sage 62" 50lbs@28

Posts: 1255 | From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Meflyfisherman
Member # 46090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meflyfisherman   Email Meflyfisherman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant even get my picture and images running using the UBB code instructions. haha

--------------------
1969? 69" Bear Tamerlane
2016" 58" Bear Grizzly

Posts: 57 | From: New Gloucester, Maine | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those that struggle with photobucket, I switched to Imgur and it seems to work more smoothly for me.

Maybe a switch would alleviate the hassle.

-Jeremy [coffee]

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1539 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fnshtr   Email fnshtr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J. Holden:
For those that struggle with photobucket, I switched to Imgur and it seems to work more smoothly for me.

Maybe a switch would alleviate the hassle.

-Jeremy [coffee]

Jeremy: you don't post from an iPhone do you?

--------------------
WVBA Member

Posts: 2612 | From: Rockport West Virginia | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J. Holden
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 16830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J. Holden   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I do not post from an iPhone.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Posts: 1539 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fnshtr
Contributor 2017
Member # 18653

That's when my problems began, when I got my phone. I no longer have wifi and computer.

--------------------
WVBA Member

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©