JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Posting Photos *IMGUR* (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Posting Photos *IMGUR*
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first thing you need to do is go to IMGUR.Com and register. Then....follow the following:

-

-

-

-

5. Imgur confirms your choice.

-

6. Move your pointer into the photo and the Imgur “copy bar” option will
appear. Then move your pointer onto the down arrow image and a drop-
down menu appears, giving you the option to choose “get Share Links”
to find photo link you must paste into your forum listing.

-

-

- [b]1.

Posts: 2192 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahab78
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahab78   Email ahab78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this. I need the help.

--------------------
USMC 1997-2005

Posts: 114 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,
If you have any trouble, give me a shout! I can talk you through it.

Not difficult if you know the steps....

Please let me know when you succeed!! [thumbsup]

Posts: 2192 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahab78
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 46097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahab78   Email ahab78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Tony.

--------------------
USMC 1997-2005

Posts: 114 | From: Georgia | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M60gunner
Contributor 2017
Member # 6337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M60gunner   Email M60gunner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Except I do not see the same screens on my IPad. Same issue I had with the "bucket". The link I can copy has not been to my uploaded pictures.
Hopefully with the changes coming to TradGang we will be able to post direct from our devices library.

Posts: 2150 | From: Sun City, Az. | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M60...
Create a listing in the auction and shoot me (email, MMS) the photos...I'll post them for you!

Tony
Stixntea@hotmail.com
231-330-2266

Meflyfisherman
Member # 46090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Meflyfisherman   Email Meflyfisherman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had trouble with this as well, thanks. lets test it out.

-

Awesome, thanks!

--------------------
1969? 69" Bear Tamerlane
2016" 58" Bear Grizzly

Posts: 57 | From: New Gloucester, Maine | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Seriously, anyone can do this!
snag
SPONSOR
Member # 7716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snag   Author's Homepage   Email snag   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not seeing any of the screens you've posted when I open the
Imgur app on my iPhone 7?????

--------------------
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.
Wilderness Custom Arrows

Posts: 7589 | From: oregon | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

I have posted all of my pix on my PC (Windows 10).

This afternoon I will try to figure out the mobile process. I have an Android phone tho...

Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

PC, iPhone, Android all have apps that are specific to the os you are using. There are seemingly simple "how-to's" on the net. Gonna give it a shot with android now
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, I've always been with PhotoBucket, originally it was free. It was easy, worked well, and I loved it. I used to post for many others over the years, who couldn't seem to get it. A few years back they made it w/ an annual fee. Ever since then, it seems they have so many glitches and problems (for many users) and are hard to communicate with, so it has lost some of the "glow". So now I am looking for a new "place". I just went and registered with imgur but once I did that, & made a comment about myself, as they requested - I'll be darned if I can figure (or see) what I am supposed to do next to upload pics and start using it as I do PB. No rush (your help with the St. Jude entries are more important right now) but later when you have time - LOL - how about helping me with that? (It is free like PB used to be isn't it?) [Confused] (I guess they are all easy - once one gets used to them - LOL)

--------------------
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21345 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
CONTRIBUTOR 2018 - Mod
Member # 137

Bernie,
When the dust clears from the auction frenzy we'll give it a go....

ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ber643   Author's Homepage   Email ber643   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, Tony - That'll work. In the meantime I will try to get back now and then and read some of their "Halp" bits. Perhaps I'm just not as sharp as I used to be (good bet - LOL).

Love that your idea to help folks post for the St. Jude Auction is bearing fruit - FOR THE KIDS!

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 21345 | From: S Coastal NC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ber643
Contributor 2013
Member # 72

I did figure out how to upload a pic and put it in an album (on imgur), then uploaded another but haven't figured how to move it to the album - LOL - enough brain work for one day.

Keep up the good work/help, Tony - [jumper]

--------------------

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©