JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Holy smokes, please help with pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Holy smokes, please help with pics
Cavscout9753
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 40344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cavscout9753   Email Cavscout9753   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was fine with photobucket. I see we've moved to imgur but I can NOT figure it out. I have my pics loaded onto imgur but I can NOT poat them on here. Can anyone using an Iphone explain in very simple english the proper steps? I've read the techie versions and I just dont understand it. Pretend im a 5 year old and please just tell me the steps.

--------------------
Galations 6:17

Bear Custom Kodiak Take-Down
HHA "Wesley Special"
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
PBS Member

Posts: 991 | From: Alabama | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swinestalker
Conributor 2015
Member # 28909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swinestalker   Email Swinestalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to your photo on Imgur, copy link, click image on Tradgang full reply form, paste link, Remove the infernal little s after https, and post.

--------------------
Having done so much, with so little, for so long, I can now do anything with nothing.

Posts: 706 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavscout9753
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 40344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cavscout9753   Email Cavscout9753   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://i.imgur.com/IfvUwb0.jpg

--------------------

HHA "Wesley Special"
PBS Member

Posts: 991 | From: Alabama | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swinestalker
Conributor 2015
Member # 28909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swinestalker   Email Swinestalker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you are having trouble copying link, here are specific steps. Tap on photo, a little upward pointing arrow with a half a box under it should appear near bottom of screen. Tap on this. Copy link option should appear.

--------------------
Having done so much, with so little, for so long, I can now do anything with nothing.

Posts: 706 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cavscout9753
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 40344

-

--------------------

HHA "Wesley Special"
PBS Member

Cavscout9753
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 40344

Oh man I got it!!! Thank you so much!!

--------------------

HHA "Wesley Special"
PBS Member

Swinestalker
Conributor 2015
Member # 28909

You have to start with an empty box at the image link box. Take the http stuff already in it out.

--------------------

Swinestalker
Conributor 2015
Member # 28909

Success!!!! And a dang nice bow!

--------------------

McDave
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Terry has posted recently that we are close to having the new platform up and running where we can post photos directly into TradGang. I don't want to have to figure out Imgur either, so I'm just waiting for the new platform to be launched.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 4164 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swinestalker
Conributor 2015
Member # 28909

God bless Terry! That will be so nice. I actually just went through scumbucket and retrieved lots of old pics I no longer had on my phone and saved them to Imgur as well as back to my phone.

--------------------

David Mitchell
Contributor 2017
Member # 85

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Mitchell   Email David Mitchell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by McDave:
Terry has posted recently that we are close to having the new platform up and running where we can post photos directly into TradGang. I don't want to have to figure out Imgur either, so I'm just waiting for the new platform to be launched.

Me too [thumbsup]
Posts: 4082 | From: Charleston, WV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just checked mine and they are already gone or I can't access my old account. Oh well. The future is great for me !!!! Haha

--------------------
TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

Tom

Posts: 2434 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOHO   Email BOHO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Tom

Posts: 2434 | From: Mississippi | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

https://i.imgur.com/Ss6zDck.jpg

--------------------

Tom

BOHO
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 1810

Can't get the pic to post but a link is better than nothing I guess. That's the buck I'm gonna kill this year

--------------------

Tom

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©