JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » photo Test imgur buck

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: photo Test imgur buck
MnFn
2017 Contributor
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trail cam

-

[ September 11, 2017, 05:56 AM: Message edited by: Tony Van Dort ]

--------------------
"By the looks of his footprint he must be a big fella" Marge Gunderson (Fargo)

"Ain't no rock going to take my place". Luke 19:40

Posts: 1991 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
2017 Contributor
Member # 15341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MnFn   Email MnFn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now to figure out how to resize.

--------------------

Posts: 1991 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
Contributor 2017 - Moderator
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where your link shows "https" just remove the "s"
Posts: 2169 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matty
Assoc Sponsor
Member # 10632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matty   Email Matty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was so used to using photo bucket. Now I can't figure out how to use imgur. Nice buck
Posts: 4127 | From: Fort Collins,Colorado | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony, why remove the "s"?

I posted in the Highlights of 2017 and it seems to be fine. I rezized using Microsoft Paint photo editing software before uploading to Imgur.

http://tradgang.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=243;t=000028

Using Imgur from my tablet stinks. It is much easier from my laptop.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7272 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Van Dort
Contributor 2017 - Moderator
Member # 137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Van Dort   Email Tony Van Dort   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bud,
the "s" indicates "secure server" and overides trad gang's ability to automatically resize the image. removal of the s fixes that problem.

I also can, like you resize prior to upload but choose the BB Code link to post without having to resize.

LOL...I also gave up on my tablet and phone...for now...

I will repost the original image here for a bit to show the difference for anyone who may be interested. Soon we will not need to mess with this with any luck at all.

-

Posts: 2169 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bud B.
Contributor 2014
Member # 24907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bud B.   Email Bud B.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. I resize before upload if the image is destined here.

6 one way, but good to know for the future.

Thanks.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Posts: 7272 | From: Zoo City, NC | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MnFn
2017 Contributor
Member # 15341

Thanks very much for the tip, Tony.

--------------------

MnFn
2017 Contributor
Member # 15341

-

--------------------

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©