JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Click Here for the
Professional Bowhunters Society AUCTION 2017

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad Gang and Computers » Tutorial On Getting Pics Off PB???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tutorial On Getting Pics Off PB???
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have an easy way to get pics off PB to your laptop or even straight to imgur? I'm done with that crappy site. The add-ons to see pics on here seemed to work for a while but my cursor wouldn't allow me to post new pics, it would just be that little "I" thingy over the link selections.

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4733 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rob DiStefano
Admin - Webmaster
Member # 99

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rob DiStefano   Author's Homepage   Email Rob DiStefano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you can see an image, there's a 99% chance you can right click on it, then in the pop-up window select "Save Image As ..." and click on that to save the image back to your computer.

For that few percentage of times when the pop-up window won't either appear or allow saving the image, you will always be able to save any image you see by taking a screen shot of it, and then save that to yer computer. this will require "screen capture" software app. i'm not a user of windows or mac, but here's a link to a free windows screen capture app that might work well ...

www.tinytake.com

--------------------
IAM ~ Black Powder Gang ~ TANJ ~ TGMM ~ NRA Patriot Life ~ NRA RSO

Posts: 10044 | From: NJ | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wooddamon1
Contributor 2016
Member # 26099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wooddamon1   Email wooddamon1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, thanks, Rob. I'll give it a shot when I can stand to look at PB again.

--------------------
"The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind..."-Fred Bear

Posts: 4733 | From: Muskegon, Michigan | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©