JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » COLORADO - Colorado Traditional Archers Society » 2017 High Country Shoot June 23-25

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2017 High Country Shoot June 23-25
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadbow   Email kadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start making your plans. Looks like we will be at the same site again this year. Be there on the 22nd to help set up if you can.

--------------------
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Nebraska Bowhunters Association
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2540 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slowbowjoe
2017 Contributor
Member # 34976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slowbowjoe   Email slowbowjoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in Colorado?
Posts: 1361 | From: VT | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Homebru
Contributor 2017
Member # 3018

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Homebru   Email Homebru   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slowbowjoe,
Did you get enough info in this thread? North and slightly west of New Castle. National Forest Land. A great shoot up in the high country. If you're not getting enough info, PM me or Kadbow or anybody else that's posted on this thread or the one I linked. We'll do anything we can to help you out.
homebru

Posts: 1238 | From: Aurora, CO | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadbow   Email kadbow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shoot will be at last years location. Map should be on the CTAS website next week.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Posts: 2540 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Theis
Contributor 2016
Member # 10266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Theis   Email Mike Theis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great shoot. Many thanks to those who put in the hard work to make it happen. My wife & I attended last year, and will again this year. What's not to like in a summer trip to the Rockies?

--------------------
If man were to know everything in advance, there would be no such thing as adventure!

Posts: 389 | From: WI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Stop by and say hi, I am at the booth selling hats, tees etc probably 75% of the time.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

The map to the shoot is up on our website.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Mike Theis
Contributor 2016
Member # 10266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Theis   Email Mike Theis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kadbow - yes, I will stop by. I need another long sleeve shirt, and a vehicle decal. Sold my Jeep, now I need another decal for my new rig. And I'll be looking for a CTAS patch for my quiver, if there is such a thing. I'll trade you a WIsconsin Traditional Archers patch for it, if you want one. Our patch is pretty cool.

Looking forward to getting up in the mtns again.

--------------------
If man were to know everything in advance, there would be no such thing as adventure!

Posts: 389 | From: WI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChuckC
Contributor 2013
Member # 1813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChuckC   Email ChuckC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any additional info ? What will be available at the site ? Cost for shooting ? Requirements to shoot ? Camping etc ?
Posts: 7241 | From: Deforest, Wisconsin | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadbow
Contributor 2017
Member # 7420

Sent you a pm Chuck.

--------------------
Grand Mesa Bowmen
Pope and Young Club
TGMM Family of the Bow

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©