JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » State Trad Bowhunting Orgs » ILLINOIS - United Bowhunters of Illinois » WELCOME!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WELCOME!!!
Grittybow
Member # 45132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grittybow   Email Grittybow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New to the forum and to traditional bowhunting, was referred by stickbowslim. There is so much useful information.

Palos Hills, IL.

--------------------
Archery is in the eye of the bowholder...

Posts: 10 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain*Kirk
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 45005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain*Kirk   Email Captain*Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grittybow:
New to the forum and to traditional bowhunting, was referred by stickbowslim. There is so much useful information.

Palos Hills, IL.

Hello! Not too far from you in Waukegan.
Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

--------------------
Aim small,miss small

Posts: 551 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TealCoin
Contributor 2017
Member # 42713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TealCoin   Email TealCoin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colona, IL - Just on the skirts of the Quad Cities.
Posts: 244 | From: Illinois | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zwickey-Fever
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 44896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zwickey-Fever   Email Zwickey-Fever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Outside a small town called Albia, Monroe county, Iowa, six miles back on a gravel road,,,

--------------------
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;
Genesis 27:3

Posts: 204 | From: Southern Iowa | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2016 ~ Trad Gang.com ©