JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2010 » Columbia blacktail (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Columbia blacktail
McDave
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a nice little Columbia blacktail I shot yesterday in Humbolt county, CA.

please post images no wider than 640, thank you

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s175/mcdavid1944/HumboltBlacktail.jpg

[ August 08, 2010, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Rob DiStefano ]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 4175 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tarponnut
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tarponnut   Email tarponnut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job, congratulations!Nice pic,too.
Posts: 2472 | From: FL | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shinken
Contributor 2015
Member # 18740

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shinken   Email Shinken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shootin' Dave!

Nice bow also.

Enjoy the feast!

Shoot straight, Shinken

--------------------
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Posts: 3575 | From: Tri Cities Washington | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wal
Member # 21095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wal   Email Wal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Well done mate

Cheers

Posts: 76 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ragnarok Forge
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 20134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ragnarok Forge   Email Ragnarok Forge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice buck. Good shooting.

--------------------
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone. It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Posts: 3246 | From: Vancouver, WA. | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saumensch
Contributor 2012
Member # 19552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saumensch   Email saumensch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

--------------------
And sometimes our dreams they float like anchors in hopeless waters oh way down here
Sometimes it seems that all that matters most are all the things that you can't keep
(William Elliot Whitmore)

Posts: 996 | From: Germany | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6943 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trad_bowhunter1965
Contributor 2017
Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trad_bowhunter1965   Email trad_bowhunter1965   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
McDave Nice Blacktail Buck Congratulations.Blake

--------------------
Pronghorn Longbows
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society Member
The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why
(Mark Twain)

Posts: 1645 | From: Northeastern CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coaster500
Contributor 2015
Member # 19836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coaster500   Email coaster500   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great job !!!

Score one for the Californian [clapper]

--------------------
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Posts: 4773 | From: San Luis Obispo, California | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wapiti792
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wapiti792   Email wapiti792   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WAY TO GO...That is one of my dream animals!

Beauty I tell ya [Not Worthy]

--------------------
Mike Davenport

Posts: 3132 | From: Southern IL | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gatekeeper
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 8366

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gatekeeper   Email Gatekeeper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! Handsome deer and a great picture too. [clapper]

I see you were wearing a insulation layer. What was the temperature?

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow A member since 6/5/09

“I can tell by your hat that you’re not from around here.”

Casher from Brookshires Food Store in Albany, Texas during 2009 Pig Gig

Posts: 2409 | From: Camden Point, Missouri | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
recurvecody
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 23544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for recurvecody   Author's Homepage   Email recurvecody   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome buck! [clapper]

--------------------
pick a spot stupid!

Posts: 286 | From: oklahoma | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
varmint101
Contributor 2017
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for varmint101   Email varmint101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! Nice buck and picture!

--------------------
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Posts: 2352 | From: Freetown, Indiana | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
McDave
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for McDave   Author's Homepage   Email McDave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone!

Tom, I was hunting in the coast range mountains, and the temperature would vary between too cold for what you see me wearing in the picture, to where I would feel too hot in a cotton tee shirt. It would depend a lot on the fog. At the time I shot the deer, the fog was in, it was cold and damp, and I was happy I had the jacket. Also happy because the cold made it ideal conditions to hang the deer for a while.

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Posts: 4175 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason Hansen
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 19254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason Hansen   Email Jason Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice blacktail David! [thumbsup] The Columbian Blacktail is on my top 5 list of hunts.

--------------------
“That land is a community is the basic concept of ecology, but that land is to be loved and respected is an extension of ethics.”
― Aldo Leopold

Posts: 344 | From: Howell, Michigan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©