JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com   
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Trad Gang Highlights » Highlights 2010 » Good year so far. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Good year so far.
carbonflyr
2017 Contributor
Member # 22990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carbonflyr   Email carbonflyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good year so far?? i guess so, some folks don't take that many dogs in a career!! [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy] [Not Worthy]
Posts: 666 | From: new york | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
broketooth
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 18029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for broketooth   Email broketooth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lookin to do this myself whats yer secret to success with the yotes? congrats to ya

--------------------
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Posts: 1560 | From: new bern,nc | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thumper Dunker
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 13601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thumper Dunker   Email Thumper Dunker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy White:
Whats the secret to whacking these dogs with a stick?

Lots and lots of luck.Been calling them for a long time with guns.Got into archery again and last year put the rifle away and went after them with just the bow I got one.but it took me three months to do it and three more months of no shots or a miss. This year I been lucky. Calling them in is not hard ,for me the hard part is not scaring them off till they are in shooting range. Have let bunches of them walk away.If you shoot and miss they will not come to the call again they learn fast.If they walk away you might have a chance at them again. If you start chasing these guys it gets under you skin . If your not carfull you will give up deer hunting to go get a crazy coyote.Getting them with a rifle seems real easy now.I hunt them from November to the end of febuary.At least once a week.Lots of stands ,patience (hard for me)and luck.I get a kick just watching them come in.

--------------------
You can hop but you can't hide.
If it was not for rabbits I would never get a buck.
Yip yipahooooo yipyipyip.

Posts: 3975 | From: Modesto California | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Ed
Contributor 2017
Member # 2241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Ed   Email Big Ed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only good Yote is a dead Yote! Well done!!!

--------------------
"Get kids involved in the outdoors"

Posts: 6925 | From: Morgantown, PA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Longbow1953
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Longbow1953   Email Longbow1953   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!! [archer2] [archer2]

--------------------
I've heard it said that Christianity is a crutch. To me, it's a walking stick to use on the path of life.

Posts: 644 | From: Livonia, MI | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pitbull
Contributor 2014
Member # 18540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitbull   Email pitbull   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It takes a lot of skill to kill those yodel dogs on a regular basis, keep up the good work and Congrats! [thumbsup]
Posts: 1397 | From: Ohio | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Osage61
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 22871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Osage61   Email Osage61   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man that's some good stuff right there !!! Well done !! [thumbsup]

--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow
"Pro Pelle Cutem"-HBC

Posts: 347 | From: Sarnia, CANADA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©