JOIN TRAD GANG

INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

CLICK HERE TO LEAP TO THE
2017 ST. JUDE AUCTION FORUMS

Trad Gang.com Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
MY PROFILE | directory login | register | search | FAQ | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Trad Gang.com » Main Forums » Trad History/Collecting » The Antique Archery Arsenal (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: The Antique Archery Arsenal
Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wade Phillips   Email Wade Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of the mostly extra bows in the ceiling...

I disposed of the 18" deep racks and the large stand on end boxes and barrels that were previously used to store extra bows and put them in the ceiling so as to free up wall space and floor space...

-

--------------------
"Real Sportsmanship is Fair Play" - Art Young

"Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects." - Will Rogers

Posts: 2234 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wade Phillips   Email Wade Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ceiling storage also provides better organization for extra bows...

-

--------------------

Posts: 2234 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Got the Razorhead clock from Fred Bear's office in a more visiable spot on the wall. Still not happy with it's location. Would like to get it near Fred's Chair, which is currently in the next isle behind the book cases.

-

--------------------

Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Got some of the fish points and fish arrows into a more portable display...

-

--------------------

Larry m
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 8300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry m   Email Larry m   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cannot say anything more then just WOW!!!!
What an unbelievable collection you have. [Smile] [Smile]
More pics are certainly appreciated........

Alright
Wow, woW, wow, WOw, wOW, WoW, WOw, wOW.........

Posts: 1150 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRAP
Assoc Sponsor - 2017 Contributor
Member # 12775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRAP   Email TRAP   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larry, I already said WOW!!! on page 2 of this thread. You'll have to say your WOW!!! backwards for some new effect.

Wade, I actually just moved the thread to the top in hopes that new trollers of this section might find threads that are informational and entertaining. It's a real bonus that you added more photos to the thread. Thanks. It's truly an amazing collection and your passion for it shines in the way you've presented it and your willingness to share it.

--------------------
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Posts: 4369 | From: MO | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Trap -

Didn't even notice that you brought back to 2010 Grizzly Identification thread until I looked just now.

Should probably re-read that one and update it a bit as I'm certain there is additional information that could be added.

--------------------

crazynate
Banned
Member # 41944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynate   Email crazynate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. My wife acts like there's nobody alive more into Bear stuff than me. I just show her pictures of your arsenal and I win that argument lol. Your collection is so awesome. I regularly look it up just to admire it.
Posts: 853 | From: MI | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazynate
Banned
Member # 41944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazynate   Email crazynate   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I doubt I will ever have so many bows that I'll have to store some on the ceiling lol. That's sweet
Posts: 853 | From: MI | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stagetek
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 12185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stagetek   Email stagetek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm certain pictures do this collection no justice. Incredible Wade.
Posts: 1395 | From: Pewaukee, WI. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Roehrick
CONTRIBUTOR 2018
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ron Roehrick   Email Ron Roehrick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As always Wade thanks for sharing and your collection is stunning. Another traditional museum some where in the country to display your incredible collection under one roof.
Posts: 843 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wade Phillips
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 5312

Ron-

You should have come to the ABCC Annual Meeting last year here in Nebraska. You could have seen the Arsenal in person.

If you attend this year's June meeting in Kansas you should plan to stop here first and spend the night. You will find lots of items to investigate.

I'm working on a couple of new displays that hopefully will be finished and shown for the first time at the meeting.

--------------------

jcar315
Contributor 2017
Member # 19642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcar315   Email jcar315   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks as always Wade

--------------------
Proud Dad to two awesome Kids and a very passionate pig hunter.

Right handed but left eye dominant.

Proud to be a Native TEXAN!!!!!

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Posts: 5294 | From: Boonsboro Maryland | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sant-Ravenhill
Trad Bowhunter
Member # 9042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sant-Ravenhill   Email Sant-Ravenhill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just add my voice to the chorus of thank yous and wows for sharing these pictures.

I think I could get lost for a week just trying to see everything!

Posts: 411 | From: Montana | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cacciatore
Contributor 2017
Member # 17855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cacciatore   Email cacciatore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for existing Wade!

--------------------
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Posts: 9125 | From: Italy/Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply ~ PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! - Is your post trad bowhunting related? Check the FAQ or EMAIL if you're unsure!
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Shoot On Over To:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 thru 2017 ~ Trad Gang.com ©